BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This moisturizer is amazing! It blends easily into your skin. It doesn't sit on top which makes putting foundation over too easy. It doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's does a great job keeping your skin hydrated. It keeps your skin clear and free of blemishes! It is my favorite skin care product I've ever tried!
Alexis G.
My daughter has pretty bad eczema especially on her face. Her face is always red but with this product her skin is very healthy and no redness at all. I don't have to constantly be applying this product. It lasts hours!! Great product. I will continue to repurchase this product for many more years to come.
Laura B.
Really great moisturizer for someone with combination skin. Helps my skin feel nourished but not overly greasy. I already deal with oil in some places, so that's really great. I've had people compliment my skin since wearing this every morning, telling me that it looks more even and brighter. I'll take it!
Taryn H.
Gulfport, MS
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer! It always leaves my face feeling so fresh and smooth. Its not heavy or greasy, and it great for sensitive skin. Its $38 a bottle, but a little goes a long way, one pump can cover my whole face.
Emilee P.
I love this moisturizer so much, it is great for really dry spots and just to moisturize your skin or a regular day. It is gentle but very effective. I also love the packaging, it is super cute. I don't know about the price because I got it in a sample size in an Ipsy.
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
I bought this product at Sephora and I absolutely love it. It is worth the money and they hype. I have some eczema breakouts, especially during the really hot weather and this helps my face soothe and maintain moisturized. I love this and will continue to purchase their items.
Taylor O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super sensitive skin. I have the hardest time finding lotions for my face that don't break me out. This is my favorite!! Doesn't break me out. I have dry skin. Feels great. I also rubbed it on my elbows not thinking and it made them not as rough!
Kate G.
While this is a nice, non comedogenic moisturizer I wasn't wow'ed by it. It has nice packaging. It is scentless. But I found no real improvement in the softness of my skin or quality of it after using the product. I really like other FAB products but this one wasn't worth the money.
Alea H.
Elk Grove, CA
Love!! I try not to use new products because I know my skin will either love me or hate me for it. My skin loved me for this purchase. Its easy to use, not oily or dries out my face and does what it says it does. I recommend this to my Mom and she's in love now too!
Natali N.
I love this product so much ! I have oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel super oily after . The product does cost a lot but I think it is worth it. For it being my first time I loved it and I think that I would buy it again and would recommend it ! It is worth it
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back