BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Jordyn S.
I watch a bunch of beauty gurus on Youtube and noticed this brand popping up a lot in several videos, so I figured I'd give this product a shot! And I am SO happy that I did! I picked it up at my local Sephora and have been using this on and off with my Clean and Clear Oil Free Moisturizer, depending on how much moisture it feels my skin needs. Definitely a must have!
KATHERINE B.
Beaumont, TX
This moisturizer is good, but not my favorite. It goes on smoothly and absorbs great into the skin without being greasy. However my skin is more on the dry side and this moisturizer does not seem to keep my skin hydrated for very long. I think this facial moisturizer would work better with someone who is more on the oily side and does not need to combat dryness.
Lauren H.
Love love love this product. It is very moisturizing but it does not make you oily. Great for sensitive skin and very effective! The packaging is just the bottle (bought in Sephora) but it does its job!
Kristen D.
Woburn, MA
I love this moisturizer. I received a sample and since that ran out, I've bought two full size tubes. I have sensitive skin so I need to be very careful with the products I use. This doesn't irritate me or break out my face in the least. It feels light on the skin and isn't too oily. Plus, the fact that this First Aid Beauty is cruelty free is a bonus.
Sandra G.
West New York , NJ
This is my all time favorite moisturizer! I was going through a rough time with my skin because of my pregnancy hormones. I was always oily but my skin became so dry that nothing was working. This product has completely restored moisture AND softness to my skin. It's light weight and doesn't leave any residue or a feeling of a "film" over your face.
Lauren G.
The perfect balance of hydration and softness, with no greasy residue left behind. I've used this product daily for my oily/dry blend skin. I use this once a day right after cleaning my face. I have not had a breakout in 2 years! Well worth the price, lasts months, and the pump eliminates ANY waste! I would suggest this product for any type of skin.
Molly K.
I loved this moisturizer for my super dry skin! It works really well. The texture isn't greasy or sticky, which I loved. The only thing I really didn't like about it was the odd after-smell it left, once it started drying. I can't explain the smell, but it wasn't pleasant. If it didn't have that weird after-smell, I would have repurchased it!
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Within a night my red and extremely dry area was almost completely gone! Definitely buying more asap to have on hand! I've also already recommended this to others! With the buy and worth the try! Doesn't make my face feel greasy and makes it so soft!
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
Very light moisturizer, you can barely tell that you applied it after you rub it into your skin. Very watery. I have very dry skin so it did not do enough to moisturize my skin throughout the day. Would recommend this for someone with very oily skin.
Cassie s.
Apo, Ap
I have been using this for about 8 months now, I've actually already repurchased it. I really like it. It works well with my sensitive dry skin. I love that a little goes a long way so you don't need much. I also like the packaging. It makes it super easy to get product out since it's a pump bottle. It also looks great under makeup!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?