BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Brittany  C.
Vancouver , WA
I've been on the hunt for a good moisturizer for a year now and nice finally found something that works perfect for me. I have extremely dry skin and this has been so incredible for it. It sinks in so quickly and doesn't leave you feeling or looking like a grease ball. And it's fairly inexpensive for how well it works!
Lauren O.
I really like this product. I first tried when I received a free sample. I loved it and knew I had to buy it. I have combination skin and it didn't make my skin oily nor dry it out. The price is a little high but it is definitely worth it. I have tried many moisturizers before this and glad I finally found this one.
Breanna O.
San Diego, CA
This is THE BEST moisturizer! I have combination skin so it's really hard to find a moisturizer that won't make my T-zone super oily, but First Aid beauty makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated without giving me an oily shine. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants hydrated happy skin!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I received a sample of this moisturizer in my March Ipsy bag and will definitely be buying this product again. I have rosasea and this doesn't leave my face red after application or cause me to break out. It leaves my skin soft without being too heavy. A little goes a long way with this product. No fragrances, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Tori L.
I always forget about this stuff but when I do use it' it's amazing! I naturally have extremely dry skin that ends up flaking and this literally saves me! I use a pretty fair amount of this overnight to really help my skin out! Give this a try it's priced pretty fair and lasts a long time!
Wren C.
This is THE perfect face cream for winter, wherever you may live. It goes on smoothly, and never feels heavy. The price is outstanding,and a little goes a long way. It has a slight fragrance as its applied, but goes away in moments. I can literally do a full face of makeup on top of this cream, and never feel greasy. It is wonderful for people with sensitive skin,or rosacea. I cannot live without it during fall,and winter!
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
I always love to have this product on hand. I have oily/combination skin, so I only have to break this product out in the winter months. My boyfriend does have dryer skin, and he steals this one from my collection. If you need to use it on any dry skin, you will be impressed.
Alyssa B.
I was lucky to get to try this as a sample that came in my March Ipsy bag. I really love that this moisturizer is free of any harsh chemicals. It really hydrates your skin with a lightweight formula. It doesn't ever make my skin feel oily or greasy. The smell is nothing strong, I personally thought it was extremely light. I loved it - will possibly buy the full sized when I run out!
Priscilla C.
Cudahy, CA
I walked into a sephora looking around for a mosturisor that will help my skin from the red flare ups. The lady did mention that all mosturisers depend on the type of skin conditions we have. I told her about my roseasha and she said I need something light to to calm the skin. She mentioned this. In ten minutes after applying I notice not as red cheeks, cool skin and it looked as if it gave me a glow. I love this. Granted she did let me go out with a sample, i used it up and will head back to buy the big bottle.
Oyku F.
voorhees, NJ
This is my holy grail moisturizer. I hate heavy products on my face whether it's cream or foundations but I still want the most amount of moisture. This product is so lightweight but still quenches my skin all day. The price point is so worth it because a good moisturizer is key to great skin. I recommend this product to all my girls constantly. DONT HESITATE AND PURCHASE
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back