BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Rosie W.
Everyone should have this product! My skin immediately absorbs the moisturizer and I can immediately tell the difference. This product is my go to and very effective.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
So I bought this on a whim and it is one of the best decisions of my life! I wash my face use ACV as a toner and then put this on and my face is so smooth and soft! I have excema so the fact that my skin isn't dry when I use this is nothing short of amazing! I was hesitant to spend as much as I did but it was an investment and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
Tracy L.
This moisturizer works wonders. It is great and makes my skin feel soft. I used it before applying my makeup. It is not that pricey. It was very effective. I 100% recommend it
Liz K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This moisturizer was just ok. It wasn't super hydrating, but it did enough. It worked fine under my makeup but didn't make it look any smoother or nicer than usual. I liked it, but I would try something else before repurchasing.
Jen G.
I received this product in my ipsy March bag and in just a week of using it sparingly (it's only .34oz) I see a major difference in how dry and dehydrated my nose was. The full size is 1.7 oz for $24 at Ulta and it is an investment I will be making to try on the rest of my face as well. I recommend it if you have very dry ashy skin it will remedy that in days. It is a very smooth cool cream that glides on beautifully and soaks right in, it does not leave a sticky feel like others have for me. It's smell is pleasing it has a small smell but I don't think it smells like chemicals just an overall nice clean smell.
Autumn H.
Benicia, Ca
Honestly, I thought this product was going to be a total waste. I got a sample in my ipsy Glam Bag and was prepared to hate it. I have probably a million First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Serum samples floating around my bedroom -- even one full sized bottle -- and as much as I wanted it to work, it just made my face sticky.

I was really supposed to find this product to be completely awesome. It's gentle, moisturizing, and doesn't contain any irritants or fragrances. Moreover, it moisturizes without making my face sticky or greasy. It's a super awesome value for the price.
Michelle A.
If i could give this moisturizer 10 stars I totally would! Its marketed at $24 at Sephora and is wonderful for the ladies who have dry or sensitive skin. Anyone who has eczema, rosacea or troubled skin THIS IS THE PERFECT LINE FOR YOU! there's no annoying over powering scents and quickly smooths out on the skin without feeling tacky. I am absolutely a repeat offender and have repurchased this moisturizer time and time again.
Adrienne K.
I have dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin and I was looking for a moisturizer that wasn't too harsh in scent or break me out or too drying (the alcohol ingredient in most moisturizers actually counteract). This one has been perfect for my skin and I've been using it for the past 1 1/2 years with no troubles.
Sarah H.
Pinole, CA
I have super dry skin, always have. I have a hard time finding a lotion that will soothe my face and will relieve the tight, dry feeling I have after cleansing it. This lotion does the job and is one of the top two I have tried. It is nice and thick, and I feel like it coats my face well. I also like to use this on other parts of my body that are really dry. It even helps soothe irritation from eczema.
Raelyn S.
Love this moisturizer. It is light weight and not greasy but still very hydrating. Perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin. Can be put on under makeup. Bottle has an easy to use pump. And a little really goes a long way.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.