BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
member-c8287
This moisturizer is lightweight and great for sensitive skin. I use it every night and it keeps my dry skin feeling very hydrated. I think it is a good price for the amount of product you get and the great quality.
Justine V.
Such a simple, light weight moisturizer that gets the job done! Wears beautifully under make up and SPF. It's vegan too! I just wish FAB made a moisturizer with SPF in it!
Yaya L.
I've used it 2 times from my cousin n let me you I have to make order me one because I love this product it's currently in its way very affective I so recommend.
Lorren M.
Received a sample of this & loved how hydrating it left my skin. I probably wouldn't purchase this on my own because I think it's pricey. But I feel like it did what it said it would do. Good product!
Abby M.
Winston Salem, NC
Alina V.
I love this product.. I was having issues with breakouts and some irritation on my cheeks.. once I started using this the irritation went away and my face cleared up! This product is a must have!!
Sam G.
Dried fast and didn't leave me greasy but wasn't hydrating enough. The packaging also broke while I was traveling but for the money it wasn't a bad morning moisturizer.
Mary F.
I received this in an Ipsy bag. It is an amazing product for my face. It did not leave a greasy, oily, or watery feeling. My makeup went over. Ery smooth. Since a little goes a long way I think its worth the price tag!
Lauren K.
Love, love, love this product! It's perfect for sensitive skin or someone looking to use a line of products without any harsh chemicals. The first time I tried this product I could tell it would work for my dry skin. I highly recommend this line! I've thoroughly researched the ingredients and they are very safe for your skin!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I adore this moisturizer! I have extremely sensitive combination/oily skin and have struggled to find a moisturizer that hydrates without adding to the oil. This is perfect. It keeps my skin hydrated all day and even though it's not an oil control product, it keeps my skin from producing too much oil. It hasn't caused any break-outs or flare-ups. I like this better than the moisturizer in the jar because the pump is more hygienic and more convenient.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?