BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Bay P.
I just got a sample of this which lasted me about a week, but I used it as my night moisturizer and liked how light and smooth it felt. There isn’t SPF if it though so I would only use at night if I got again.
Lindsay S.
I have Normal to Dry skin but in winter time it is super dry and this moisturizer is a life saver for my skin it is super hydrating and moisturizing my skin feels soft I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin because this stuff works and will bring your dry skin back to life.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this is not heavy on the skin at all and has an amazing texture. for being at sephora this has an amazing price and quality is amazing! would definitely recommend and buy again! i have already bought 2
Nicolette W.
Currently on my 3rd bottle of this moisturizer. It’s the best! I love that it’s water based. While my skin tends to be more dry, oil based products leave me feeling a little TOO hydrated and oily. This product is well worth the money.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
Love this moisturizer! I love how it comes with a pump and how it is very easy and quick to apply all over the face! I love the gel like consistency and I switched to this moisturizer because the cream from this brand was too thick and I did not like the smell. This is everything I was looking for in a moisturizer and a little goes a long way! I only need one pump for my whole face!
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
This is a really good face moisturizer! It is extremely moisturizing and I have very oily skin so I only use this in the winter time and usually only at night otherwise it leaves me too greasy throughout the day! I like that this absorbs quickly and really hydrates my skin. I am only giving it four stars because I think there are better alternatives out there at a lower price!
kelsey m.
def one of my fave moisturizers. not only is it amazing for dry skin but it is also formatted for the sensitive. i use this daily and also on my daughter who suffers from eczema breakouts. it penetrates quickly onto your skin without a greasy finish at all. free from harmful parabins and sulfates, this is a product you can use day and night. love love love
Autumn H.
I use this as a daily moisturizer along with their facial cleanser, and it’s been my go-to for years, i notice a significant difference when i don’t use this, my skin flakes without it.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got this as a sample with a Sephora order and it is not my favorite moisturizer. At first it did not have a smell but as I rubbed it onto my face it did develop a strange fragrance. It was also not as moisturizing as I was hoping for. This is not something I would recommend. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So I started loving this product. The way it feels is among on your skin. But I started noticing my skin reacting to it, like little bumps starting all over my face. I wasn't sure that it was this right off until I realized I wasnt the only that was having this reaction. Sadly I need to stop using this because I never get breakouts like this.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back