BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Maria Elena F.
Chalfont,PA
One of my favorite face creams it's hellos with dry skin I on my second bottle definitely recommend it met my expectations it's. Very gentle for sensitive skin I will buy again.
Mackenzie G.
I absolutely love this product! It's my holy go! Good value definitely I just love it! Effective it makes your skin feel just so moistured! I think it's a good package! Definitely it's good on all skin!
Sarahbeth T.
Bozeman, mt
Seriously the best hydrating moisturizer I have have used! It doesn't leave a greasy heavy feeling on my skin or anything. It's so genuinely amazing and leaves my dry skin feeling great!
Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
My face has never felt so soft! It does seem a bit oily and lotiony when applying, but once it dries, feels clean, gentle, and soft. Fragrance free and affordable. I am so hooked! This is my new must have.
Caroline M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Great moisturizer for the winter time when my sin is in need of extra moisture! Its a bit much to use in the warmer months for my skin but an absolute must in the cooler ones!
lauren w.
huntington beach
very light and it was very very moisturizing keeping my face not sticky but very moisturized to the point that just felt soft and not that tacky texture I love it so much it adds a nice glow to the face and really helps moisturize any dry skin leaving you with a nice finish
Beverly W.
Garland, TX
I actually tried this product through ipsy, and I LOVE it. I have really dry skin around my chin, nose and undereyes. This stuff makes me skin feel like it just drank water. It feels so smooth and healthy.
Manda R.
My face dries out really easily, but this stuff keeps me moisturized all day. I've never had to worry about reapplying before I leave work. My sensitive skin loved it!
Brandy S.
One of my favorite moisturizers. I had a little squeeze pouch of this stuff I got from Sephora. The scent was clean and light. Didn't leave me feeling greasy or break me out.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I took a gamble with this, when I was recommended this before a recent trip and I needed something for my crazy dry face. I will say I am amazed. My face is less dry, it doesn't peel as much and feels so much softer than it did before. I put this on before bed and in the morning before applying my makeup and I cannot believe the difference. I am so happy I trusted them and went with this product! I did have a little bit of breakout, but that could be due to climate change or hormonal change so I am not going to count it out just yet, we will see.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?