BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Kayla W.
I waited way too long to try this line. After so many acne treatments my face was so so dry and nothing was working on it until this. No smell which I love and really makes my skin few great.
Gabriele C.
I absolutely love this product! I got in my ipsy bag and i had the worst dry skin until i started using this ! I just ordered a big bottle because it has changed my skin completely for the better !
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I got this in my ipsy glam bag but I am definitely going to be purchasing! It is so moisturizing and is perfect for my extremely dry skin. It instantly makes my face feel hydrated and a little goes a long way.
kacee F.
Vail, AZ
I have been using this moisturizer after cleansing for a couple weeks now and I'm happy to say I really like it. I have sensitive skin and this has not broke me out and helps with my dryness.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I really like this moisturizer! It's not very thick but it moisturizes my face really well. I apply this in the morning after I shower and wash my face. It keeps my skin soft all day, and I don't need to reapply. I haven't noticed any dry patches since using this either (which I can get, especially now that it's colder out). I like that it's safe for sensitive skin too. The one thing that throws me off a little bit though, but not to the point where I dislike the product, is that it has a slight scent that reminds me of a dentist's office. I don't know if it's an ingredient in it or the packaging, but it just kind of has that smell. It's very slight though and doesn't last when you apply it.
Ashley L.
Corpus Christi, TX
This moisturizer is such a good product, it's gentle enough to use before applying makeup without affecting your foundation. It blew away my expectations because other first aid beauty products have made me break out.
Kendall C.
Fayetteville, AR
This moisturizer is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin and doesn't like a lot of fragrance on their face. Gives the perfect amount of hydration for daily use that will last all day. Will definitely purchase again!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I had gotten a few samples of this in beauty boxes and I enjoyed it! My face was nice and soft after and it didnt leave my face feeling sticky or anything. Its a great product in my opinion.
Emily M.
Avon Park, FL
This is a great lightweight moisturizer I use this every morning prior to putting on primer it is light weight and gives my dry skin a nice dose of hydration prior to applying make up .
Viviana B.
I just hace to day this is such an amazing product! I couldn't believe how soft it left my skin after such a long period of it being dry,literally one use repaired all the damaged zones. Didn't break me put at all
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back