BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Kimberlyn M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I liked the product but I did not like it only for the fact that my skin is very dry and it did not do anything to help it. However the pricing is great and I feel like you have to try it and see how it works for you!
Amanda M.
York, PA
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I first received it in an Ipsy subscription bag. Since then I've bought it off Amazon! It is definitely worth the price- which isn't too pricey at all! I would recommend this product to everyone, dry skin or oily!
Cami M.
I absolutely love this product especially on the days my skin is really dry. It's a fragrance free and safe for sensitive sling which I definitely love about it. Absorbs in to the skin nicely does not leave skin sticky
Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
I love this stuff! It's super moisturizing but still light! It's a gel texture which helps it melt down into my skin so quickly. I have combo skin and I can still use it in the morning! It moisturizes my drier or more normal spot well while not making my oilier spot greasy! It also didn't break me out!
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
I have very dry skin using this really helped with the flakiness on my skin. I had a lot of dry patches and with the help of this it really helped get rid of that. Anytime I'm in need of a lot of moisture I use this.
Silvia S.
Fairfax, VA
Spectacular! keep face super soft for hours (you will most likely keep reapplying it though)
but a little does go a long way, so keep steady!
i got mine at sephora and have been rebuying it now for months
Jordyn S.
Loved!! Made my face feel so baby soft and smooth. I think it's a great value, a little goes a long way. Very effective, I like using before bed or before makeup. I would recommend to others and also rebuy myself.
Keya J.
I have oily skin so finding a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin look like an oil field is amazing! Bought this online and it felt soooo nice using it at night. My mom ended up taking mine and I bought another!
Kendall B.
This is honestly one of the best facial moisturizers. It is soft light and feels like cold water. It makes your skin soft and glow. It is so refreshing and so worth the money. I highly recommend this product!
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
This stuff is amazing!!! I have really dry, flaky skin and ever sense i started to use this my dry skin feel soft, hydrated, and no flakiness around my nose or fourhead. It's light weight, soft, and fragrance free.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.