BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Adria D.
Newark, OH
My saving grace of moisturizers, it's so light but does SO MUCH for my face. It keeps my face plump and radiant which no other moisturizers can do without breaking me out! If I didn't buy it again I'd be crazy
Cassandra R.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this moisturizer as a sample size in an ipsy bag of mine a couple months ago. I have sensitive skin and am a big fan. A little goes a long way. I do think it is reasonably priced and I will definitely repurchase this when I run out!
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It’s very light but also moisturizes throughout the day. It was not oily or thick and applied well both day and night. I may purchase again if I found a good deal.
Chaya B.
I have really been enjoying trying out many of the first aid beauty products. I think the packaging is super super cute. Everything I have tried is so far really good. I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far!
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
I have very dry skin, and this is the first high end moisturizer I have purchased at Sephora and I loved it. The packing is very nice and it hydrated my face so well. I would highly recommend this product!!
Anna A.
Merced, CA
My husband won't even try another cream. He is so satisfied with the creaminess and the quality of this product. He has used it for 3 years and states that he has ever felt his skin so refreshed and smooth.
Loren C.
Lexington , KY
Absolutely loved this! As someone with oily skin, it is hard to find a moisturizer that doesn't make you more oily! And this is perfect! It adds just the right amount of hydration without going overboard.
Bay P.
I just got a sample of this which lasted me about a week, but I used it as my night moisturizer and liked how light and smooth it felt. There isn’t SPF if it though so I would only use at night if I got again.
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
No joke, the BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED! I recommend to anyone with dry patches or problem skin. It was very gentle as well! This product was a holy grail for me it did wonders for my skin and my acne.
Alisia E.
I love this moisturizer. Good for sensitive skin types as well and really leaves your skin feeling nice. You get a lot of product as well for a decent price! Would buy this again and recommend to anyone.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?