BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Katie M.
Portland, OR
I have oily skin so I usually steer clear of deep moisturizers but this sinks in and gives me a very protected feel, it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. I always buy this in the winter time & it gives me balanced skin. The packaging is cute and the pump is a plus. I think it’s perfect.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
This is so great for those days especially in the middle of winter when your skin is just so dry and you just can't seem to get enough moisture are use this in place of my serum and then do moisturizer on top boy does it do wonders
Michelle I.
Kenai, AK
This is another product I received a small sample of in a subscription box but for the small sample it went a really long way! I love it, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy like some moisturizers ive used. To me it doesn't have a scent so I love that as well!
Mandy G.
I really love this stuff has a really good feel to it it makes my skin do amazing things I would definitely be buying it again. I honestly it helped restore why I had a bunch of dry spots in my skin was not where it needed to be I was very impressed by just one use of it.
Sabrina H.
Shelbyville, TN
Used this product at night when I went to bed. Felt like I was doing something good for my skin overnight, although my face seemed really oily the next morning. Not sure that would purchase this on my own, as it was a gift to me
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and I can tell you now that I wish it came with more because I am LOVING this stuff! It's perfect under makeup and makes my dry skin less flakey. Try it out! It's worth the price IMO.
Kellie M.
So I got this in a ipsy bag and OMG!!! I have super dry skin and this really puts so much hydration in my skin!! I really want to save up some money and buy the larger size because I have never felt so hydrated and I really enjoy this for everyday use. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Taylor B.
Springdale, AR
Loved this product for my dry wintertime skin! It was super effective and smellled awesome. Plus I love the first aid beauty brand. I don't use this year round because my face is oily in the summer, but it's great for winter!
Megan W.
I really like this moisturizer. It has helped my very dry face and made my skin feel so soft. It's not heavy and oily. Just perfect hydrating lotion. Highly recommend. Also I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my face.
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
First Aid Beauty has the best moisturizer. I could use the whole bottle in a day. Not that i would need to, i just love it that much. Outstanding product, for a FAB price. The texture is one  of a kind, It is indescribable.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.