BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This product immediately made my face break out and I mean EVERYWHERE chin, forehead, cheeks  and nose i looked like I had a severe case of the chicken Pox It was itchy and left scaring on my face I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Celimar B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A little goes a long way, and it has no fragrance. It feels really good on my skin and does not feel weird under makeup. It dispenses a good amount and is great under makeup! My skin looks better after a few days of using this. Would buy again for sure.
Maci P.
Atoka
A little pricier than I'm used to, but that's because IT WORKS! It works to heal the skin rather than "moisturize" for a little while..
Most drug store moisturizers are just a temporary fix.. They do not work to correct the problem or heal skin.. This foundation does.
Makes my skin feel beautiful and soft (I normally have VERY dry skin). It does not irritate my sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long ways! And it allows my foundation to go on smoothly without sticking to dry patches on my face.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
This is another product that I am confused by all the positive reviews.  I put this on 3 mornings in a row when i ran out of my usual serum, and by the end of it I was covered in tiny zits (which I'm still trying to get rid of).  I found this to be extra greasy and yes it was hydrating but for someone with my skin type, it's a no.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I highly suggest this to anyone who have very dry skin during the winter. I swear this stuff saved my chapped face from the horrible wind. The only thing I don’t like is the smell... it reminds me of squid dissection in high school.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I received this product as a sample in my Ipsy bag and as soon as I finished it I repurchased immediately I feel this product is better than any moisturizer I’ve ever tried and I will always repurchase this product
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I really like this in the winter when my skin is extremely dry but if you have oily skin do not use this. It is gentle but it has made me really oily. They should come out with an oil free one for us oily girls.
Sierra H.
Minford, OH
I used to include this moisturizer in my everyday beauty routine & it worked great but after about 2 months my face started breaking out. I couldn't really pinpoint what was causing my breakout, could've been the weather, or my cleanser, idk but when I stopped using this product everyday my face cleared up instantly. I use this product 1-2 times a week now & I still love the way it makes my skin feel.
Bay P.
I just got a sample of this which lasted me about a week, but I used it as my night moisturizer and liked how light and smooth it felt. There isn’t SPF if it though so I would only use at night if I got again.
Lindsay S.
I have Normal to Dry skin but in winter time it is super dry and this moisturizer is a life saver for my skin it is super hydrating and moisturizing my skin feels soft I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin because this stuff works and will bring your dry skin back to life.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back