BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
Great product! Leaves my skin smooth and hydrated! Never greasy or oily after! I love this and all other first aid beauty products! A tad pricey but always worth it because it last a while if used correctly! Love it! Great for combo skin or dry skin
Candace B.
Marysville, CA
One of the best moisturizerss that I have ever used! It leaves your skin so soft and silky. I've been using this for awhile now and it has really helped my dry skin. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good moisturizer that actually works.
ab r.
wilmington
This product is great for combination-dry skin. this was my first time using it and I really feel like it gives me skin a gentle layer of moisture without making me oily. the price isn't cheap but it's not extremely expensive. I recommend this!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is absolutely a WOW product! Got it in my Ipsy and I'm super picky with moisturizers but THIS formula is a winner and one I will be eyeing to purchase! A little goes a long way to smooth, hydrate, and soften skin while leaving it feel great!
Ashley P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this moisturizer after washing my face and it leaves my face smoother than any other moisturizer that I have used. Its small packaging makes it very easy when traveling from my hometown to university. I would definitely keep buying this.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great face lotion! It's moisturizing but it's not to thick as to clog my pores or to leave me oily. I only need a little bit and I found it was actually a great product for cost. This never irritates my sensitive skin or makes me break out!
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
This face moisturizer was recommended for my sensitive acne-prone skin. The lotion is more runny than most moisturizers but soaks into the skin fully. It is a bargain price for the natural(ish) and quality product. I would highly recommend.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I liked this at first, but after using it a few times, it really seems like it's mostly water and not much of the active ingredients for a moisturizer. It's very gentle on the skin, but I'm not sure it really had great benefits for my skin.
Shelby C.
Perkasie, PA
First off I want to start by saying how much I adore this brand! I suffer from sensitive skin and almost every product irritates me, excluding this brand! This product NEVER leaves my skin feeling oily or greasy, only supple, smooth and hydrated!
Laura R.
Sooooo a few months ago I burned my skin with too much anti blemish cream. My boss gave me this magical product. I've been using it under my makeup and twice a day and I can tell the difference. I'm 32 but my skin ha never looked better .
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?