BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Amanda B.
This stuff is amazing! I recieved a sample tube of it in my ipsy bag this month and it is something I will absolutely buy when the sample runs out. Lately the weather has really dried my face out. This instantly made my face feel soft smooth and hydrated.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
This by far is my favorite face moisturizer ever! So light and refreshing on the face. I do think it's a little pricey for the amount you get but so worth it! It is not harsh and doesn't break out acne prone skin! Highly recommend for all skin types!
Elaina P.
Very hydrating, amazing product. It was nice for what I wanted. This products was  effective for what is was made for. Good value a little pricey but good value. Gentle products not too harsh on my skin. I would buy again when I needed good hydration
Abigail M.
Haddonfield, NJ
This product saved my skin! Before using this product it was mid-winter and my eczema has started to spread to my face. I picked up a sample of this and the cleanser from sephora and within one use my skin felt much less flakey and looked so smooth!
Amatha J.
Dayton
I had a hard time finding a face moisturizer that did not break my skin out and I am so happy that I found this product. It does not take a lot of product to cover my whole face, so you get more bang for your buck! I love it and highly recommend it!
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Got this in the march ipsy bag thank god because it's amazing and the perfect moisturizer I've been searching for! It's not heavy and it settles into your skin so your face doesn't feel sticky after putting it on. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling flawlessly smooth and soft
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I got this in an ipsy bag and I have to admit I was not excited about it because I thought it was a boring product. After using the moisturizer it quickly became one of my favorites, it's not scented, not too thick, and doesn't leave a greasy finish.
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
Great product! Leaves my skin smooth and hydrated! Never greasy or oily after! I love this and all other first aid beauty products! A tad pricey but always worth it because it last a while if used correctly! Love it! Great for combo skin or dry skin
Norah M.
New Vernon, NJ
I cannot rave more about the Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer. My skin gets incredibly dry in the winter and this product seriously saved my skin from flaking and cracking. The price point is good for how well the product works and I highly recommend.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Not really a fan of this moisturizer. Supposedly good for sensitive skin, but it contains silicone, a pore-clogging agent. Seemed to help with the dry patches on my cheeks, but made me break out everywhere else. Won't be repurchasing in the future.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?