BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
tess j.
springfield il
This was recommended to me at Sephora for my veryyyy dry winter chapped face. Unfortunately I had to return because this product burned me so much! Very disappointing. It shouldn't be called emergency moisture if it can't handle emergency dry skin. Just way too harsh.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
I received this product for free as a sample for testing. The smell is a little too citrus like for me but the product works pretty well! It has a nice texture and doesn't leave my skin sticky or tacky. I think if they work on the smell it would make a great product!
Desiree G.
Avondale
I received this as a sample and I absolutely loved it. I had really dry skin due to being sunburned and after using it 3 times for one day, my face was back to normal. I can't wait to get a bigger bottle from Sephora. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
I use this every morning and it is the perfect thing to wake up my skin. I feel this helps make my make up last longer by providing the perfect amount of moisture before my primer. This is an essential for me.
jaycee w.
One of the best skin care products out there! They have such a great line and for all different types of skin. The moisturizer is my favorite! I use it daily. I have very dry skin and it helps so much with that. Such a great product I recommend to everyone!
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
This product definitely achieves the purpose that it was designed for. Every time I wet a little dry spot, I use this and my face is smooth. My only concern is that it uses shea butter, and because I have acne-prone skin, I have a fear that this will clog my pores.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This stuff is AMAZING. it's much better than the other moisturizers they've put out. It doesn't get greasy and sit on your skin it just absorbs into your skin right away and you can almost feel your skin drinking it in. It's the only thing that cures my dry patches.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
I really enjoyed using my sample size I got in one of my IPSY bags. It's thick but thins out instantly which
is pretty nice. It really helped with my dryness, extremely gentle on the skin.
Doesn't feel like anything is on your skin. I would but this again.
randi e.
This lotion is very light an absorb it nicely. It makes my skin feel softer and smoother. NY only complaint is I don't feel like it is enough moisture for dry skin. Otherwise great product!
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
THE BEST MOISTURIZER! I don't typically spend a lot on moisturizers, but I tried a sample of this and fell in love so I had to buy the full size. It works well on my sensitive skin and I wake up and my face is not oily (which is a great feeling!). A bottle lasts me months because a little goes a long way. Very lightweight and perfect for summer. HIGHLY recommend!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this a thick moisturizer? Does it have a fragrance?

back