BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Brianna B.
Bloomfield , NE
Love love this! Got a sample in my ipsy bag and been in love ever since. It's the only moisturizer I had found that feels light weight but keeps face soft all day. And the biggest plus is that it has like no scent which I love because of my sensitive skin. Will keep purchasing this again and again!
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I used to swear by my old moisturizer, but after trying this, I'm hooked! Fairly priced, lightweight, but my dry skin soaks it right up! It has made the flakes on my nose go away. I will definitely be repurchasing
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
This is one of the most luxurious feeling moisturizers I've used. It works awesome on my combination skin to fix the dry patches without over moisturizing my t zone. I just tried it recently and will definitely recommend it and I'm looking forward to purchasing a full size of this product from Ulta.
Emma F.
This moisturizer was recommended to me by someone at Sephora. I have oily skin with a lot of redness. It was my first time ever using a First Aid Beauty product & I was actually impressed. It felt nice on my face while applying it & I do see a difference in my redness after I apply this product.
Stephanie P.
Great lightweight facial cream. I use this at night since it doesn't have spf. I also like to use this on my hands since I have eczema there as well. It doesn't burn or sting and I truly helps hydrate my skin without feeling sticky. This is a great alternative to my cerave moisturizing cream
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
This is a great moisturizer, but I wouldn't say it's the best one out there. There is no cons I have for it, I just didn't find it life-changing or amazing enough that it would be my only go to from here on out. I received a sample tube of this in my Ipsy subscription and did use it happily and fount it to work really well.
Jessica ✨.
Tukwila, WA
absorbs very quickly, has a gel-like formula but moisturizes more like a cream, and is super gentle! the packaging is always a hit with FAB and it works so well paired with FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum underneath! I use the serum + moisturizer duo for the daytime underneath my makeup.
Chelsie L.
I love this stuff. The texture is amazing. It feels like my skin just soaks it up. I love that there's no overwhelming scent. It melts into my skin & just feels so nice when I'm rubbing it in. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated & so nice. I really like this stuff. First Aid Beauty always does me right.
Taylor (.
Des Moines, IA
First Aid Beauty works wonders for my skin. My skin goes through "phases" when the seasons start to change, from oily to super dry back to oily. This works wonders at keeping my skin moisturized. My sister who unfortunately battles eczema, loves this brands and swears by it! Must try!
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product contains dimethicone pretty high up in its ingredient list... that is not good for acne prone skin. I would suggest a better moisturizer with no dimethicone. The entire skin care line claims to be for sensitive skin but is far from it. Should probably stick to more natural.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.