BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! first of all, I love that's there's really no scent to it. I find it difficult to get an affordable yet actually GOOD product that's not scented with some cheap crap. This is ultra-hydrating (hence the name) and works like a charm. I've re-purchased so many times and will continue to do so
Kelly W.
I have had eczema on my face for year and have tried many different products to try and keep it moisturized but nothing works. But this product does! It keeps my face moisturized until the next day! And it goes into my skin great! I will never stop using this!FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
This product is by far one of my most favorite moisturizers I've ever used...seriously!  What I love about this product is that it sinks into the skin so fast.  Plus a little of this product goes a long way.  I thought I would go through it really quick, but I surprisingly have quite a bit yet and I have been using it for almost two months.
Jaycee F.
Charleston, WV
This is one of my favorite moisturizers because it smooths and hydrates my skin without getting oily. It's also safe for me to use because it's non-comedogenic and safe for sensitive skin. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Hannah B.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so this review won't apply to everyone. I started using this product along with the serum and cleanser, and, while the serum and cleanser were fine, this moisturizer caused stinging and redness. It's also heavy on my skin. I love the packaging, but I had to stop using the product.
Dominique C.
This moisturizer is amazing for the winter time and fall time for me when my face is on the dryer side! I got it in a Sephora moisturizing multipack which included other amazing products. For summer and spring for me it's personally a little heavy and leaves me oily but if you're on the dryer side it's amazing!
megan D.
This is an AMAZING product. It's great for my sensitive skin, and good price for value. It is one of the best moisturizers ive ever used, it's especially great on no makeup days, or doesn't have a scent, and I always recommend this to people with dry skin. Very lightweight! I have repurchased numerous times.
Madison F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This will forever be a HOLY GRAIL moisturizer. The price is incredible and the ingredients are top-notch. This is calming and soothing for my sensitive skin, and the hydration it provides is perfect. It does not feel too heavy or like it is suffocating my skin, yet it still provides complete hydration.
veronica g.
Chicago
I received this inside my Ipsy bag a few months ago, winter was just over and my skin was super dry and this lotion felt amazing and really did a good job hydrating my skin. I keep the little bottle on my purse because you can apply it at any time, even on top of your makeup and it won't make you shine or feel oily!
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
FAB products are pocket friendly they work great and very good for your skin this product in particular is a great moisturizer & has been in my skincare routine for ever! Its a nice light moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all ! I will continue to use it as it is a staple in my routine !!
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.