BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Jayme H.
I usually have normal skin but occasionally I'll have a bout of REALLY dry skin- like after a sunburn or when I vacation somewhere with hard water. This product is a lifesaver for my skin. I spread it on a bit thick- almost like a mask- and wait for it to sink into my skin. Non- irritating, no fragrance, and no dyes. A total win in my book!
Hana H.
Mentor
I picke this moisturizer up at my local seophora after hearing rave reviews. I will say that it is definitely a good moisturizer and got the job done. But I personally think that the price point is a bit steep for the amount of product you get. The packaging is beautiful, but I couldn't see myself purchasing it again. It is worth a shot.
Sarah B.
I didn't expect this to be anything great. The price is realistic, the availability is what made me want to try it, not just at sephora. Pleasantly and completely surprised. It's actually really good! Didn't break my sensitive skin out and didn't break up my make-up when used before foundation. Slightly heavy, a little goes a long way.
Kira M.
This stuff is AMAZING. It leaves skin feeling incredibly hydrated and I have sensitive skin so it was very effective without causing any redness. It was gentle and feels nice going on. My skin soaked it up. However I did notice some shiny spots in the T zone later in the day. But I have combo skin so it just might be my skin type!
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A nice surprise I received in a Sephora Play Box! This moisturizer is one of the few I've encountered that almost any skin type can benefit from. A medium weight moisturizer that absorbs quickly and leaves no heavy residue. Also doesn't cause any redness, stinging, or irritation to sensitive skin. A great product at a fair price!
Cecilia A.
You know I think I may be the only person that doesn't like this moisturizer as much as others. I like how easily it glides on the skin, it's gentle and is cooling but it doesn't last long and I found myself reapplying and reapplying. My makeup would get irritating if I used this under it. So this product is a pass for me.
JANET P.
Whenever I feel my skin needs some extra love, I turn to this moisturizer.  Somehow overnight it seems to calm and repair my skin.  I wake up and my skin feels refreshed, the dry patches I was experience are gone, any pimple extractions I might have had are healing faster, and I have a nice overall glow.
Maddie M.
Arlington, TX
I kind of feel like this product is overrated. I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and am not super impressed. It's a decent moisturizer, but isn't anything amazing. On the bright side, it's extremely cheap, so it might be worth it if you're on a budget. My makeup sits nicely on top of this moisturizer.
Julia E.
Hornell, NY
I first got this product in an ipsy bag and fell in love instantly. I didn't know what to expect at first but this stuff is amazing! It's only $24, which is a good price to pay for a good moisturizer. It's very gentle on the skin. I wish it came in a bigger container but other than that, there's nothing wrong with it!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
One of the best moisturizers on the market in my opinion. Doesn't make my face greasy, leaves my combo skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Everything about this is amazing, it's not too thick but it's not slippery thin either. Definitely worth the price.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.