BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?5 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
I received this product In my October Glam Bag by Ipsy. I had been honestly disappointed when I found out I would be receiving it. However I was pleasantly surprised when my skin had became very inflamed and irritated, so I gave this product a try in hopes to tame the inflammation and rash like effects. Thankfully after only couple uses and it has helped tremendously! Very thankful to have received a product I otherwise would of never tried. Highly recommend!
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
This is my favorite facial moisturizer to use under my makeup! I definitely recommend this or any moisturizer by first aid beauty to people who have problems with dry skin. This stuff absorbs quickly and doesn't leave for face feeling greasy at all!
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
Literally, this serum is the best! I live in Vegas and my skin can not get enough of it! The packaging was so cute, I got this as part of a skin care kit with Sephora. It is very gentle on the skin and since I am so sensitive I find it very calming! I will Definitely be repurchasing this again! Thanks FAB!
Stephany S.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a huge fan/repeat user of this face lotion for a few different reasons. Number 1 would have to be the price, it is not very expensive and lasts a while. Number 2 I have sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of products. And number 3 it is just a great moisturizer for my combination skin. The only negative I would say is that I find it to be a little heavy and greasy in the hot summer months.
Megan W.
I really like this moisturizer. It's lightweight and feels very smooth on the skin. I also like the packaging of this product. I have it in a pump. It's compact and easy for travel. The only thing I don't like is that you can't tell how much product you have left and there isn't a way to remove the top. Good product overall but you could probably find cheaper alternatives if you are on a budget.
Amy B.
I can't get enough of this moisturizer. I kept trying water based formulas thinking they would be better for my dry skin, but this creamy moisturizer was a pleasant surprise! It truly moisturizes without being greasy, and it's a great base for the rest of my primers and makeup. I love the way my skin feels and I actually look forward to using it right after cleansing!
KATHERINE B.
Beaumont, TX
This moisturizer is good, but not my favorite. It goes on smoothly and absorbs great into the skin without being greasy. However my skin is more on the dry side and this moisturizer does not seem to keep my skin hydrated for very long. I think this facial moisturizer would work better with someone who is more on the oily side and does not need to combat dryness.
Vy H.
This is an awesome product that the friendly gals at Sephora recommended to me. Especially if you're super sensitive with dry skin prone to eczema. They offered me free samples just to be sure before I buy and I loved it. Great for dry skin and non-irritating. It's a thick cream so you don't need a lot because a little goes a long way. Great all over body product!
Amber G.
Sylva, NC
This is the best moisturizer I have ever use. I use this every morning before I put my make up on and sometimes at night when I take my make up off. I received this as a sample size in my ipsy and it still hasn't run out. A little goes a long way. When it does run out I will definitely buy the full sized one because I need it in my life. Recommend for sure.
Marie R.
San diego, CA
I like this moisturizer as a good basic every day moisturizer. I liked the packagiing, and it's very light weight and works well under makeup. It is also a great value for the amount of product you get. However, I was living in a very dry climate and I felt like it just didn't provide enough moisture so I had to switch to something else. But for people living in less dry areas, I feel like this would be a great choice.
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this break people out ?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Brittany L.