First Aid Beauty

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair...
1493 Reviews
5 / 5
This product is my holy grail moisturizer! Seriously works amazing for my normal/oily skin! I use it throughout every season of the year and its never fails me!
5 / 5
Crema reparadora con textura hidratante, rápida absorción, ingredientes reparadores y humectantes. Sin perfume, deja la piel flexible, cómoda e hidratada.
5 / 5
This is my favourite moisturizer ever. I use it every day in the morning and night and it keeps my skin so hydrated. I will keep buying it over and over again.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Bought this in a kit on Sephora, and it’s a great little travel size to try out. It’s deeply moisturizing, but feels surprisingly light. I’ve been using it for a few nights as a night cream, and am pleased with my glow in the morning. I’m slightly acne-prone, so I was hopeful this wouldn’t clog my pores, and so far so good. Gentle enough to use around the eye area too. A little goes a long way. Giving 4 stars as the ingredient listing is heavy on the cheaper “easy” hydrating ingredients, for the price point I think this product should be in a slightly lower price point for its ingredient line-up.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The moisturizer has ingredients for sensitive skin. The scent is very non noticeable.It has a good texture and lightweight on the skin skin. My skin has been dry now in winter and my skin has fully absorbed it.
5 / 5
So somehow I had not tried this particular moisturizer from first aid beauty yet. Not sure how that happened. The full size comes in a 1.7iz airless pump for $28 which is so worth every penny. It’s lightweight, absorbs rapidly, leaves a very natural yet smooth finish on my skin. It has ~ * Colloidal Oatmeal: Calming * Shea Butter: Moisturizing barrier support * Avocado Oil: Hydrates, and leaves skin so soft. This little baby is going to be empty in no time because I love it! How nourishing it feels while also being light is the big win here. This is the type of moisturizer that any skin type can use and benefit from, there is no oily feeling left on my skin and it feels amazing over my retinoids.
5 / 5
I absolutely love First Aid Beauty’s ultra repair moisturizer. It’s important to me that the ingredients are clean and cruelty free, so they get brownie points for that off the bat. It’s fragrance-free, so it doesn’t cause any added irritation to the skin; the formula is creamy and lightweight, and easily absorbs into the skin. I love how hydrated and nourished my face feels after use, without that icky greasy feeling a lot of repair moisturizers often do.
5 / 5
Great for dry skin. Use after the first aid face cleanser. The scent is subtle and the moisturizer leaves the skin feeling nice and plump, not oily. Great for combination skin
5 / 5
I really like first aid beauty! This product goes on smoothly, gives my face moisture, has good ingredients. I’d recommend not only this product but First Aid Beauty as a whole.
5 / 5
First Aid Beauty's Facial Moisturizer is a skincare essential that delivers hydration and nourishment without the fuss. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter and ceramides, it provides instant relief for dry, sensitive skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. The lightweight texture absorbs quickly, making it ideal for daily use under makeup or alone. What sets it apart is its non-comedogenic and fragrance-free formula, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. While it may lack fancy packaging or exotic ingredients, its effectiveness speaks volumes. If you're looking for a no-nonsense moisturizer that gets the job done, First Aid Beauty's Facial Moisturizer is definitely worth a try.