First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer

by First Aid Beauty

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin's protective barrier. !--split-- { "Ingredients": { " ingredient_name_1": "Colloidal Oatmeal ", "ingredient_description_1": "Helps calm and soothe dry or distressed skin.", "ingredient_name_2": "Shea Butter", "ingredient_description_2": "An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.", "ingredient_name_3": "Avocado Oil", "ingredient_description_3": "A natural oil that helps hydrate, nourish and soften skin.", "ingredient_name_4": "Meadowfoam Seed Oil", "ingredient_description_4": "A natural emollient that helps moisturize and soften skin.", "ingredient_name_5": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_5": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Dimethicone, Squalane, Urea, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate."}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Apply twice daily, morning and night, after cleansing.", "youtube_id": "NX95IV-CQJY", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDP_Video-Thumbnails_URFaceMoisturizer.png", "how_to_recycle": " Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, remove cap and rinse to remove excess product. Recycle cap with like plastics, place bottle in the trash. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions.", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/ FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_URFaceMoisturizer.jpg"}}")

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer — just got this for Christmas, I have super dry skin how do you like it?
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer Is any any good alternative to this moisturiser? I liked this one but somehow i don’t think it’s fully worth the price
Could this be a good moisturizer for combo skin and help with redness?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!in reviews
I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. in reviews
This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. in reviews
It is very moisturizing without being greasy.in reviews
I would recommend it 100%!in reviews
Daniela R.
Hollywood, FL
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Daniela R.
I love the sensation this moisturizer gives to my skin, it really feels like it's making its job, it does not feel oily or greasy. It has great ingredients and as k said before leaves the skin with a silk sensation. It is a great product to have in the skin prep stage of the make up.
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Lupe  M.
Received in one of my subscription monthly boxes and I really enjoyed this moisturizer. Would I repurchase? I’m not sure, it’s quite nice, it’s hypoallergenic, fragrance free and for sensitive skin. Yet , I needed to use a few pumps to feel my skin moisturized and hydrated. So… it’s not a 5 star winner for me. But not bad either. Sorry , not much help I my this review. Just my honest opinion. - not gifted
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Crista L.
First Aid Beauty products are great. They are an affordable brand with great ingredients. This moisturizer is great for my daytime routine. It's light and has an almost gel like texture. I keep a more heavy duty moisturizer in the evening, but this works great in the morning. There doesn't seem to be a fragrance or if there is, its very light. Overall, I'd recommend to people looking for a light weight moisturizer for their daytime routine.
Luisa M.
Chambersburg, PA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Luisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Lightweight yet hydrating, non irritating to sensitive and acne prone skin. Great product
Natalia  P.
Springfield, VA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Natalia  P.
this cream promoted instant idratation, it was very good for my skin that used to be dry, i recommend it for people who have skin of the same type as mine, I liked so much, everybody should try it!
Cosima  K.
Minneapolis, MN
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Cosima  K.
This is a very lightweight moisturizer that is most likely only suitable for oily and combination skin. It absorbs quickly and is generally pretty simple and without frills. I enjoyed using this and would consider buying a full size to use in the summer.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just love First Aid Beauty products. This ultra repair face moisturizer is super lightweight, gentle, and it has oats in the formula to avoid irritation. It also absorbs very fast. I usually apply on my skincare routine, both in the mornings and before bed time. 🌸
Lizzette  G.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Lizzette  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face Moisturizer revives the face and neck skin. I apply it daily and have seen the change in my dry skin. It is lightweight and absorbs instantly on the skin. The only thing I don’t like is the scent
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,842 reviews
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jolie D.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the First Aid beauty ultra repair face moisturizer and it retails for $24.00. This is a fragrance free moisturizer that works best for normal and dry skin types. This is a good moisturizer but not ideal for people looking for anti-aging products. Amongst the ingredients is colloidal oatmeal, soothing agents, skin replenishing ingredients, and anti-oxidants. The texture is like a typical lotion, non greasy, and fast absorbing.
Jen U.
Queen Creek, AZ
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer uploaded by Jen U.
I am someone who can never have enough moisturizers to choose from. On any given day I will want one thick and rich and then come the next day, I’m reaching for one that is more lightweight. @firstaidbeauty offers every type of moisturizer I’ll ever need. If I didn’t like to explore and test out so many products for you, I’d be happy sticking with FAB! Ultra Repair Face works best for normal to combination skin. Pros: • lightweight & quick absorbing • no pilling • no scent • easy to use, mess free container • perfect to pair with sunscreen • no residue - no waxy, silicone feeling - just silky smooth skin Key ingredients: • colloidal oatmeal • Shea butter • avocado oil • meadowfoam seed oil • antioxidant boosters Cons: • none for me I’d say the price is average as a lot of moisturizers contain between 1 to 2 oz of product and Ultra Repair is priced reasonably at $28 for 1.7 oz. First Aid Beauty is often times “duped” for several expensive brands. I like to use Ultra Repair Face as my am moisturizer as it’s a great option along side my daily sunscreen. My other favorite moisturizer by FAB is their Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessie B.
Gravenhurst
il y a 16 jours
Christina J. il y a 4 jours
I love it! I have pretty dry skin and I find it does a really good job. It's got squalane in it too, so it feels really silky 🥰
Kiran W.
Montréal, QC
il y a 3 mois
Christina J. il y a 3 mois
I feel you with this and I'd love to say I have another option... but I've come to the conclusion that, for me, it is worth the price 😕
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,246 reviews
il y a un an
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer Does this product include sunscreen?
Christian V. il y a un an
Patty G.
Doral, FL
Kennedy S. il y a un an
i think so! i have combo skins, specifically oily on my t-zone and it doesn’t make me any more oily, if anything it helps but just slightly!
Kate S.
Staatsburg, NY
Hannah G. il y a un an
I have always had super sensitive skin, this was the first skincare line that ever worked for my skin and actually made a difference in its appearance. It’s hydrating and gentle, plus a great place to start with the basics of a routine and build around it with other products.