BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

This nourishing daily facial moisturizer provides immediate hydration, leaving skin silky soft and smooth.Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer is lightweight and quick-absorbing, providing immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Skin is left looking and feeling beautifully smooth and perfectly prepped for makeup or no makeup days. Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter and Avocado Oil soften and hydrate skin while Ceramides help reinforce skin’s protective barrier.

Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colloidal Oatmeal, Urea, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, EDTA, Ceramide 3.

• Does this break people out ?6 Answers
  • I've been using the FAB Ultra Repair Cream but noticing d...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this for oily skin? Did you notice an i...3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
  • "Best moisturizer I have ever used! I have worked in the skin care industry for several years & this is the best I have come across! I have dry skin. Most facial lotions leave my skin either too dry & my skin over produces oil to compensate, or leaves my skin broken out. This is paraben & sulfate free & makes my skin feel wonderful! Sulfate is such a bad thing for your skin. I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents. I've had to use a serum with my moisturizers for years but now I don't have to anymore!! This lotion is a must try for dry skin!!!" in 112 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily. This has great moisture and maintains the moisture for the day. It goes on smoothly and blends right in. " in 112 reviews
  • "This product is fantastic! It goes on smoothly and my skin soaks it right up. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. This lotion has no smell and is fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. " in 77 reviews
  • "I know this will help protect my skin & prevent fine lines & wrinkles since there are no drying agents." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin that dries easily." in 1 review
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
This product is a little more expensive than what i would typically buy but i learned quickly that you get what you pay for and this is now a part of my everyday skin care routine. I bought this at ulta as part of a set and i use it in the morning and evening after washing and using the radiance pads. This has a really light consistency, doesn't feel heavy on the skin but still leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.
Andrea J.
Roseville, MI
This stuff is nice and thick. It keeps my face moisturized for a great deal of the day, I have really dry skin so this helps a lot. My skin is also ultra sensitive, so a lot of products will burn my skin (sting). But this is wonderful and doesn't cause any irritation. I'd probably just switch products to something lighter in the summer months though. I'll use it again in the fall/winter.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a sample of this and used it for 12 days. This moisturizer has almost a gel-like consistency that feels very lightweight but leaves the skin a bit tacky. It's fragrance free but has a bit of a chemical scent. Contains Dimethicone. Does not improve the texture & bumps on my forehead and my nose gets oily half an hour after initial application.
Kay L.
Los Angeles
As far as hydration goes, this moisturizer does the job. I use it in a pinch because it's heavier than most of my other moisturizers, and it's a solid base under your primer. The formula is pretty generic though, so it definitely needs more frequent application than I personally prefer, and depending on my skin that day, could make me potentially a little greasy!
Jenna T.
I received a sample of this with an Ulta order. The regular FAB ultra repair cream is my holy grail face cream. This one is not as moisturizing as the ultra repair cream and lighter. I️ need more moisture than this can provide so I will stick to the regular ultra repair cream. But this is still a great product for someone with normal/combo/oily skin. It sinks in to your skin, doesn’t have a scent, and looks good under makeup. I just suggest that people with dry skin try the regular ultra repair cream instead.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I was recommended this product by a woman at Sephora to help with my rosacea. She said it would help with my redness and is good for sensitive skin. I was very disappointed it did nothing for my redness and felt a little stingy on my skin. I love this brand and like lots of thier other products but this one was a flop for me.
Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
Love the FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer!! It is the best moisturizer I have found for the most reasonable price. Keeps my skin soft and smooth without leaving it feeling greasy! I love all of First Aid Beauty’s products! I would recommend them to any of my friends
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
I received a sample sized product in my Ipsy and I fell in love with this moisturizer so I had to purchase it it sets so well on my skin and my makeup goes on perfect it ain’t thick and it kinda disappears and makes your skin touchable soft really great product will be hard to top in my book!!!
Amanda F.
WINCHESTER, MA
I love using this before my primer to wake my face up. It is a pricy booger but you do not need alot. I am super oily and this is the first brand that has really worked for me. It does its job and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend giving it a shot.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This product immediately made my face break out and I mean EVERYWHERE chin, forehead, cheeks  and nose i looked like I had a severe case of the chicken Pox It was itchy and left scaring on my face I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Megan W.
Scottsdale , AZ
Does this break people out ?
Lauren V.
Delano, MN
Is it worth the price and will it clog pores?
Kyla N.
I have very sensitive, dry, but acne prone skin...does anyone know if this would be a good product for my skin type??
R Z.
Is this supposed to be used in the morning or at night?
Mariah C.
Are you guys feeling about this product?