Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size

Head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. The beautiful, whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies.Banish dry skin with First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flakey skin, this hydration wonder leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booster, it provides immediate relief and visible improvement for parched skin and it is clinically proven to increase hydration by 169% immediately upon application. This clean formulation is allergy tested, safe for sensitive skin, and fragrance free.!--split-- { "Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Colloidal Oatmeal (OTC)", "ingredient_description_1": "FDA-designated skin protectant that relieves itching and minor irritation caused by eczema, rashes and other skin conditions. ", "ingredient_name_2": "Shea Butter", "ingredient_description_2": "An emollient rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, helps moisturize and protect the skin barrier.", "ingredient_name_3": "Allantoin", "ingredient_description_3": "Helps calm and soothe skin.", "ingredient_name_4": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_4": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "!--splitIngredients--ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Colloidal Oatmeal -- 0.5% , !--splitIngredients--INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol."}, "ClinicalTrialResults":{ "description": "In an independent clinical study", "percentage_1": "169", "label_1": "immediate improvement in skin hydration ", "percentage_2": "100 ", "label_2": "reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness", "percentage_3": "100", "label_3": "found that the product helped soothe, moisturize, and condition skin"}, "HowToUse":{ "list_item_1": "Apply to face and/or body at least twice daily or as needed to restore and soothe dry, uncomfortable skin.", "youtube_id": "yPNlgDS1PIE", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_URC.jpg"} }

For all my girls with eczema, what are your thoughts on this? Should I try it out or would you recommend something else?
How does this work with acne prone skin? Does it clog pores or is it good for acne?
How good is this product? Would you recommend it ?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size!
Product Highlights
My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF.in reviews
...treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE.in reviews
I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face.in reviews
Angela G.
Brooklyn, NY
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Angela G.
Soft and glides on to the body very easily. Great for the days you want to put on a good moisturizing cream with no scent but feel refreshed at the same time. Would definitely buy this product again. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Travel Size
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg my fave moisturizer. I have super sensitive skin and this helps SO much during the winter. I really love First Aid Beauty Products in general, but this one takes the cake! Always calms and moisturizes but never leaves me oily. It’s also a really great price point. Why haven’t you bought this yet?!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Natasha P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been loving this moisturizer so far. My skin was starting to peel and feel dry after using Tretinoin. After I started using this moisturizer my skin feels hydrated and doesn’t feel too heavy/greasy. I have oily skin so I can only use this at night but it’s been working great so far. Not too expensive compared to other moisturizers.
Adriana V.
Racine, WI
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Adriana V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow...to be honest I wasn’t planning on reviewing this product. I received it in my Macy’s beauty box and due to it’s mediocre packaging, I really didn’t give it a second thought. I have severe eczema so I am very conscious what moisturizer I use to prevent an outbreak however, this evening I decided to give it a try and...WOW. I’m extremely impressed. The texture is like rubbing your hands in silky whipped cream. It definitely feels like it’s doing it’s job of soaking into your skin to give it that hydration it longs for. Highly recommended!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this moisturizer at Ulta, and I was so glad to try it! My skin has been challenging with this winter weather, it’s harsh and super dry. This repair cream has been my salvation. It gives the hydration that I need! I am a future buyer 🌸
Iyswarya A.
Watertown, MA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Iyswarya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
💫I got my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream during Black Friday Sale last year from Sephora, after the rave reviews 😁 and my quest to find a good face moisturizer led me to this lovely product! 💫Especially this winter since we are experiencing some of the coldest days of the season, this has been a great help to retain moisture in my skin! 💫 would definitely recommend!
Katelin R.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Katelin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. i have sensitive skin & i'm very prone to redness and rosacea flares. i applied it when my face was feeling sensitive and red, and it worked absolute WONDERS! my face immediately felt so soothed and calm. it contains colloidal oatmeal and allantoin, which are both super calming ingredients and great for the skin. so glad i got the larger size, it's definitely a great value and will last for so long!
Rosie D.
Eugene, OR
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Rosie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously a life saver this winter! I primarily use it on my face, but it's definitely a wonderful moisturizer for the whole body (especially when the weather has me ashier than I ever thought possible!). It's non-greasy on application, and hasn't left me with random breakouts around my forehead like some other equally priced moisturizers. Definitely a win for my combination skin!
Lydia O.
Millersville, PA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Lydia O.
The mini version of this was used up so quickly— I need to go get myself the big version! This is super nice for dry winter skin. I get super dry around my eyes and mouth, and this cream hydrates so well without any burning or weird feeling. It feels so soothing. It’s thick, which is great for the dryness, but it never feels “goopy” or really messy. I love this! First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size
Kateri K.
Jermyn
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size uploaded by Kateri K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. Whenever the seasons change my skin gets dry but once I use this product, my skin seems to clear up readily fast. I got this large bottle on sale a few months back and I still have so much left. A little goes a long way!

445 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 4 mois
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Travel Size Can you use the regular ultra repair cream on your lips?
Natasha G. il y a 4 mois
Definitely better to try something that’s targets the lips but I’ve heard of people using moisturizer on their lips. It shouldn’t do any harm, I’ve tried it before but not gonna lie moisturizer feels a lil weird on the lips lol.