BeautySkinFirst Aid Beauty
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition

by First Aid Beauty

Fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides instant and lasting hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema - in a limited edition FAB birthday print. Award-winning Ultra Repair Cream is instantly absorbed for immediate relief for parched skin. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies. Formulated with colloidal oatmeal this soothing moisturizer leaves your skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and comfortable after just a single use.   !--split-- {"Ingredients":{"ingredient_name_1":"Colloidal Oatmeal (OTC)","ingredient_description_1":"FDA-designated skin protectant that relieves itching and minor irritation caused by eczema, rashes, and other skin conditions.","ingredient_name_2":"Shea Butter","ingredient_description_2":"Moisturizes and protects the skin barrier with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.","ingredient_name_3":"Allantoin","ingredient_description_3":"Calms and soothes skin.","ingredient_name_4":"Ceramides","ingredient_description_4":"Strengthens the skin barrier and moisturizes skin.","all_ingredients":"!--splitIngredients--ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Colloidal Oatmeal -- 0.5% !--splitIngredients--INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Aqua (Water, Eau), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA."}, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Apply to face and/or body at least twice daily or as needed to restore and soothe dry, uncomfortable skin.", "youtube_id": "yPNlgDS1PIE", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_URC.jpg" }, "ClinicalTrialResults": { "description": "In an independent clinical study", "percentage_1": "169", "label_1": "immediate improvement in skin hydration ", "percentage_2": "100", "label_2": "reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness", "percentage_3": "100", "label_3": "found that the product helped soothe, moisturize, and condition skin" } }

What’s one skincare/makeup product that’s your holy grail? Mine is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition 🥰💖💜
Has anyone tried first aid beauty skin care products, I want to buy their moisturizer but I’m scared it’s going to break me out?
I See that it’s a thick cream, do you think I can use in other parts of my body, like feet and hands?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition!
Lauren G.
Skin type: dry sensitive skin Thoughts: I like this tub, there so much product in it and I know that this will last me a long time (the mini bottle lasted me 5 months). It’s super hydrating and I love using this 2x daily. There also isn’t any scent to it, so that won’t cause irritation to the skin. Price: $36, price isn’t bad but this cream will definitely last you a long time!! If you use this 2x daily, you’ll have it for at least 6 months! That’s so good imo! First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition
Heather  M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product for Dry skin and winter months. I apply this as a very last step in my routine especially day after Retin A when my face is sensitive and needs that repair and moisture. I got a huge tube of this in a First aid beauty kit from Ulta during the holidays and you.get way more for your money.. First Aid Beauty
Swathi S.
Lansdowne, PA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by Swathi S.
Great hydration all day you will not have to reapply , it’s fragrance free and I love fragrance filled products
L J.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by L J.
wow this stuff is absolutely GOLD. i cannot stress this enough. i’ve said this before and this is the only cream i trust on my sensitive skin. i sometimes have eczema patches and this helps reduce the irritation. it also helps hydrates my skin well especially through all this hand washing and sanitizing. it is on the pricier side which might be the only con. other than that, fantastic product. will recommend. will buy again.
Raitza L.
Phoenix, AZ
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by Raitza L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best moisturizer! This cream is amazing. I have rosacea and dry skin and this saved my skin. Game changer~
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Best all time cream that I can use all year around. This is also great as body cream. [product:first-aid-beauty-limited-edition-ultra-repair-cream-intense-hydration-limited-edition-6-oz/-170-g]
Kris L.
Derry, NH
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by Kris L.
This is a very rich moisturizer for both face and body. When I have any dry patches or flakey skin, this is one of the creams I can count on. I put it all over and it doesn't feel greasy. Highly recommend!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by Tanya S.
Purchased at: ULTA
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition Only moisturizer I'm obsessed with!! I have dry skin usually and I love how smooth and creamy the formula is. My face love this stuff and it’s never looked better!!
Emily A.
Reno, NV
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Limited Edition uploaded by Emily A.
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer. It’s very affordable but very very effective. Rich and creamy and my skin truly drinks it up. Great for in the winter or after using intense skincare serums that make my skin dry and flaky. This moisturizer has been a lifesaver!
Casey S.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite face moisturizer ever! My fiancé also love it. We both use it daily and a little goes a long way so it is totally worth it! It helps keep our skin very hydrated and has helped me combat maskne since I work in healthcare and must wear a mask daily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...