BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

TRIPLE VALUE PACK of Candida Formula #2, 100 cap - Foon Goos #2? Along with Kantita, this blend is an accessory to suitable foods designed to help your body maintain its natural resistance. Eliminates candida and worms, neutralizes acidity, strengthens... see more...

Kimber G.
Plano
I cannot say enough good things about this cream! It's rich, but absorbs quickly. The container is easy to fit your hand in, so no product is wasted. I purchased this through QVC on a sale, and I was sold. I would recommend this to others.
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this cream!! I use it all over my body! I've never had a moisturizer that can be used on my face and body but it is amazing! I also have eczema and I used to use a harsh medical cream for it which would make my skin breakout. I tried this on a whim and I haven't touched my medical cream since! This stuff is a miracle worker and leaves my skin smooth, eczema free, and healthy without making my face look oily like most repair creams do! I highly recommend this cream!
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best creams on the market! I have super dry skin - mostly on my hands as I have eczema and this does wonders for it. A lot of times, my hands are dry, broken skin, itching... etc. This cream brings my skin back to life... I love this cream - and the best part is - there is no scent (at least the one that I use - which is important for someone with eczema)  you can use this cream all over your skin... even on your face.
Francesca P.
Sunriver, OR
This was included in the bloom kit by first aid beauty. I initially just wanted to buy the face moisturizer since its been the best moisturizer for my sensitive combination skin. I got to try this one out too and its very moisturizing but not oily after several hours. I still prefer the face moisturizer over this when used for the face because my makeup application is a lot easier with the face moisturizer. I would use this on my hands and body :)
Vivian L.
Smells a little medicinal, but this stuff is amazing for dry, cracked skin especially from eczema. It's a little pricey for a jar, but actually lasts forever. I had one for a while and the consistency changed after some time so I bought a new one because it's just that good! With consistent use my eczema spots went away and worked better than a lot of prescription ointments and creams.
Estella G.
Love this product! It was recommended to me by a friend and it definitely keeps my skin moisturized whether it's my face or my dry skin on the rest of the body! It is creamy and goes on easily and there is so much product for the price, it will last you a long time and definitely gets the job done! Would definitely purchase this product again and I think it would work for all skin types. I recommend to any skin type!
Jenn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness this is a must have product ! This cream is amazing ! It helps dryness on your face and body , I use it on my elbows and knees . This brand is great for anyone with sensitive skin ! It's fragrance free and it's very gentle ! It's good for eczema or just cold , chilly winters that make your skin few dry ! This stuff rocks !
Sophia T.
Dartmouth , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is a really great moisturizer. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using it. The Ultra Repair Cream makes my skin feel smooth, soft, and soothed. I've actually used this on sunburns before because how hydrating it is! Definitely recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin.
kaylee j.
greenfield, in
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely L O V E this cream!!! sunburn? use this. bug bites? use this. eczema? use this. dry skin? use this. i even had a phase with my face where it has been SUPER dry. i applied this lotion as a mask and let the product soak into my skin. after 5-10 min, what was left over i pat in and cleaned off the excess.
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. It's lightweight, not really scented, and makes my skin feel great! It comes in a pretty large jar, so it will last you a VERY long time. I would highly recommend you try this, go get a sample of it or just splurge and buy the whole thing!