BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

TRIPLE VALUE PACK of Candida Formula #2, 100 cap - Foon Goos #2? Along with Kantita, this blend is an accessory to suitable foods designed to help your body maintain its natural resistance. Eliminates candida and worms, neutralizes acidity, strengthens... see more...

Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
Where to begin with this product other then it being simply amazing. I love how it isn't greasy when applying it. I use it on my elbows because for some reason they get really DRY and crack. I got this in my ipsy bag  in a small tube ,Defiantly will have to buy more soon
Emily A.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use during spring and summer. It is super lightweight, hypoallergenic, and it has no fragrance. I tend to be on the dry side so I love using this especially when I’m getting dry patches.
Kimber G.
Plano
I cannot say enough good things about this cream! It's rich, but absorbs quickly. The container is easy to fit your hand in, so no product is wasted. I purchased this through QVC on a sale, and I was sold. I would recommend this to others.
Brooke C.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this cream!! I use it all over my body! I've never had a moisturizer that can be used on my face and body but it is amazing! I also have eczema and I used to use a harsh medical cream for it which would make my skin breakout. I tried this on a whim and I haven't touched my medical cream since! This stuff is a miracle worker and leaves my skin smooth, eczema free, and healthy without making my face look oily like most repair creams do! I highly recommend this cream!
Huda F.
Daly City, CA
This is one of the best creams on the market! I have super dry skin - mostly on my hands as I have eczema and this does wonders for it. A lot of times, my hands are dry, broken skin, itching... etc. This cream brings my skin back to life... I love this cream - and the best part is - there is no scent (at least the one that I use - which is important for someone with eczema)  you can use this cream all over your skin... even on your face.
Francesca P.
Sunriver, OR
This was included in the bloom kit by first aid beauty. I initially just wanted to buy the face moisturizer since its been the best moisturizer for my sensitive combination skin. I got to try this one out too and its very moisturizing but not oily after several hours. I still prefer the face moisturizer over this when used for the face because my makeup application is a lot easier with the face moisturizer. I would use this on my hands and body :)
Estella G.
Love this product! It was recommended to me by a friend and it definitely keeps my skin moisturized whether it's my face or my dry skin on the rest of the body! It is creamy and goes on easily and there is so much product for the price, it will last you a long time and definitely gets the job done! Would definitely purchase this product again and I think it would work for all skin types. I recommend to any skin type!
Jenn M.
Oh my goodness this is a must have product ! This cream is amazing ! It helps dryness on your face and body , I use it on my elbows and knees . This brand is great for anyone with sensitive skin ! It's fragrance free and it's very gentle ! It's good for eczema or just cold , chilly winters that make your skin few dry ! This stuff rocks !
Sophia T.
Dartmouth , MA
The FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream is a really great moisturizer. I love how hydrated my skin feels after using it. The Ultra Repair Cream makes my skin feel smooth, soft, and soothed. I've actually used this on sunburns before because how hydrating it is! Definitely recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin.
kaylee j.
greenfield, in
i absolutely L O V E this cream!!! sunburn? use this. bug bites? use this. eczema? use this. dry skin? use this. i even had a phase with my face where it has been SUPER dry. i applied this lotion as a mask and let the product soak into my skin. after 5-10 min, what was left over i pat in and cleaned off the excess.