FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream

Description:

Head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. The beautiful, whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies.Banish dry skin with First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flakey skin, this hydration wonder leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booster, it provides immediate relief and visible improvement for parched skin and it is clinically proven to increase hydration by 169% immediately upon application.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.

Is [brand:first-aid-beauty] worth it ? Right now I don’t really have money but I am willing to try it if it’s actually good!
Does anyone find the scent quite strong? I feel like I haven’t smelled anything like it and I am wondering if it’s likely the oatmeal? No comments I have seen about the scent so I wasn’t sure if I was crazy. It’s not bad, it’s just different and personally could be nicer.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser I have been thinking about using this product. How good of a job does it do on faces with dry skin?
Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF.” in reviews
“...treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE.” in reviews
“I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face.” in reviews
New Milford, NJ
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream uploaded by Michele M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently stopped taking a medication that is unrelated to skin/acne. When I stopped taking it my face erupted. I assumed it would last a month and clear up but once it started clearing it was "that time of the month" and I had new breakouts. This started an almost 3 month cycle of breakout, clearing, breakout, clearing. I was frustrated and about to make a dermatologist appointment. I decided to try one more thing before I did that. First let me start by saying I don't get acne often except a zit here or there. I have dry sensitive skin with sometimes an oily nose. I bought an acne face wash and it helped with the zits but my face was still very red. Nothing I used helped the redness go away. I've read about this cream for a long time and finally in the beginning of October decided to get it. Like I said it was a last choice before booking a dermatologist appointment. The first two days I felt stinging on my forehead and chin. Once the stinging stopped my face itched. I thought something in the cream was irritating me but I kept using it because the texture of my skin was improving. On the third day I had no stinging or itchiness. By the 4th I noticed the redness to my skin was starting to lighten. Between days 5 and 8 I saw the redness diminish even more. Today is day 9 and I haven't used it yet but I'm beyond happy with my results. I did experience a few large zits during this time but I believe my face wash took care of them. When I started using this cream I looked like a young kid with acne and a sunburn. Now my skin looks like I have a light natural flush. I can't wait to see how my face looks in another week.
Garland, TX
To begin, I have incredibly sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin. Also, the skin on my body (the place this product was intended for) is very dry and covered in eczema. I bought this as part of their Fablantis Kit, and well...I really meant for this to be used on my body. As stated previously, my skin is very dry, sensitive, and it is covered in eczema. It's hard to find moisturizers that are well priced, moisturizing, and not greasy. I was very surprised to find this (and many other products) in their Fablantis Kit for only 50 bucks, so I went for it. In the kit, I got a 6oz jar of product, which I immediately looked at in dismay. This is six ounces? I would have normally paid 34 dollars for this? It was whatever, so I began to use each and every product. I fell in love with this. It wasn't a holy-grail miracle product, but it felt nice. It was moisturizing, non-greasy, and provided a subtle yet active cooling effect. I put this on a majority of my body and had already used probably 1/5 of the jar. The con to be quick absorbing is that it isn't totally spreadable, but meh. I was kinda sad, but then I saw people using this on their face. A body moisturizer... on peoples faces? I was surprised, but thought "What the hell," and gave it a try. Personally, it's mixed. It felt nice on the face and was plenty moisturizing, but a little too much so. It left my face a bit greasy and slick and provided an unnatural sheen. It clogged my already large pores and exasperated the little bit of acne I had. I thought that maybe I had used too much, so I cut back the amount. Less greasy, but still felt heavy on my face and gave that awful sheen. I wanted to love this because of the raving reviews about it, but I really couldn't. TL;DR: Way too overpriced for body (unless you have major bag) and a sub-par face moisturizer.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream uploaded by Faith J.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream uploaded by Faith J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream for about a year now and wow it is absolutely amazing!! So first off this product claims to be a fast-absorbing rich moisturizing providing instant and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, & eczema. I started to use this product last winter after hearing several people rave about how soothing this is to the skin. I figured this was perfect for me since it targets dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, & redness which is RIGHT up my alley. At first touch, I was shocked at how thin and whipped this texture was. It made the application process super easy and I felt like the product actually sunk into my skin rather than sit on the top like my other heavy duty dry skin moisturizers often feel like. I like the thinness bc it also layers well over a multi-step skincare routine which I tend to implement. The best part about this moisturizer, and what I love the most is that I can use it in both the summer & winter time!! It’s that good!! I think for the price point ($32) you get a TON of product (6oz). Like I said - I’ve had this tub for a year and I don’t think I’ve even put a dent in it. I definitely recommend checking out this repair cream out if you struggle with dry skin and find that all the other creams on the market are too heavy! I don’t think you will be disappointed! (Also I do not suffer from eczema so I cannot offer my opinion if this product works for that particular skin concern or lives up to it’s claim)
I received First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream in an IPSY Glam Bag Plus subscription box. This is a great cream for those stubborn dry patches that just won't ever go away! I am a huge ingredient snob, so I always scan the ingredient list. This cream is literally jam-packed with skin-loving ingredients; some of which are glycerin, allantoin, shea butter, squalane, ceramides, and colloidal oatmeal. And these are only a few of the active ingredients included! I love that these ingredients are scientifically proven and/or clinically tested to moisturize, calm/comfort irritated skin, relieve redness, and strengthen & replenish the skin's moisture barrier. This cream is awesome for even the most sensitive skin and is also fragrance-free. I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin and doesn't react funny when layered over the other products in my skincare routine, like pilling. Even though this is a cream, it doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy at all. I use this as the last step of my nighttime skincare routine when I have extremely dry skin that's very irritated. The next morning, my skin feels so soft and replenished. The dry patches are much improved and I can see and feel my skin calming down; the redness and inflammation dissipates and the tight, dry and itchy feeling completely disappeared. ★★★ If I am so hopelessly parched that my face is about to bleed when I smile, I will add First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Oat & Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil as my last step, layered over this cream. It is an amazing oil that works miracles for sensitive, irritated, desert-dry skin!
Weddington, NC
This product is marketed fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer that provides instant and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema. It can be used to help with dryness, fine lines, and redness. This moisturizer is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It is formulated with colloidal oatmeal which helps relieve any itching or irritation that may occur due to eczema, rashes, or any other skin conditions. It also includes shea butter which provides moisture for the skin and helps protect the skin barrier. And lastly, allantoin which helps calm and soothes skin. The texture of this cream is rich and slightly thick. I have been using this product for more than a year now and I love it! I first bought the tub version of this moisturizer last year during Black Friday and I haven’t stopped using it since! I decided to buy it since I wanted a moisturizer that was super hydrating and perfect for dry skin. I truly believe this moisturizer lives up to what it claims to do! This moisturizer is something I resort to when I need something to repair my dry and flaky skin! It has never made me break out and has quickly become one of my holy grails! Like I literally can’t live without this product. I 100% would recommend this product to others! Not only is it super effective, but it is super long lasting. Although I bought this product during the BF sale for $15 at Sephora, I would definitely pay full price for this product.
Best moisturizer ever! My holy grail moisturizer. The Ultra Repair Cream is a hydrating, unscented moisturizer that does wonders. My combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin just drinks it up! I have been using this for a few years now and have tried other moisturizers but always end up coming back to this. The moisturizer comes in both a jar or a jumbo tube. I have tried both and prefer the tube version. The moisturizer in the jar feels slightly more whipped, light, and fluffy than the one in the tube but I like the tube more for hygienic reasons. Both the jar and tube last a looooong time! A little goes a long way with this moisturizer and I use around a dime sized amount each time. Even though it is a cream, I use this in the morning and at night and it works well both AM and PM. It doesn't leave your skin looking super oily so it gets a pass as a daytime moisturizer! This doesn't break me out and helps a ton when my skin is flaky. I've tried using it as a body lotion too (I prefer using it as a face moisturizer since it's not the cheapest) and it hydrates so well! Definitely recommend to those looking for intensive hydration and those with sensitive skin looking for an unscented moisturizer/cream.
Chester , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite face creams that I have ever used I just recently ran out of it which saddens me lol but best of believe I will be getting more. It nourishes my skin so well and has the perfect consistency. It isn’t to thick of a cream or to light and sits on my skin so comfortably. It also absorbs into my skin really well. This is the perfect face cream to use during the winter. It is really fantastic at helping my skin retain moisture and not become dry when I’m out in cold nippy weather temperatures. It also has this sort of refreshing effect to it. It is a little hard to explain lol but it leaves a cool refreshing feeling on my skin when I apply it. Which is one of my favorite things about this cream. This cream really helps with irritation and is soothing and calming. I personally believe it is good for all skin types. It is also fragrance free. I feel like everyone should have this cream on hand. It is just one of those key essential beauty products. First aid beauty has an all star cream here and quite frankly will have a loyal customer as long as they have this cream available.
Parsippany, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is savingggg my winter skin from dry, Eczema-like rough patches! I was trying to fix these red irritated patches with all products that I've known and trusted....when nothing seemed to work. THEN I stopped into Ulta and this lovely consultant told me about FAB and how her bf with a literal skin condition has completely cleared his skin using this. After 1 single application I already noticed how great this was. The concentration is super heavy which made me nervous because my skin is sensitive and prone to getting irritated OR clogged with blemish reactions by almost anything. The thick cream is just what I needed. Its something I use to spot treat my issues at night time but have also applied a light coat on my face from time to time. I've tried using it as a first step in my makeup routine but its definitely too heavy to stay smooth beneath foundation. This is a product that I'll keep in my skin care arsenal for as long as it exists I'm sure!!! Also branching into FABs other products now too. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Pittsburgh
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream uploaded by Alyssa V.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream uploaded by Alyssa V.
I’ve been using this for a week now and it’s just the thing that I needed! My skin is very dry and I was using First Aid Beauty’s BarriAIR cream but ran out pretty quickly so instead of buying it again I opted to buy this considering the jar is huge and almost the same price as the BarriAIR cream. This stuff is super concentrated so I made the mistake of using a significant amount when I first applied which made it feel very heavy on my face. Now I use a very small amount which is sufficient to spread across my entire face and moisturize it. I typically use it very night and it leaves my skin so glowy! I love it! I also pair it with The Ordinary’s AHA BHA peel and the result is just complete radiance. I’m in love and very happy that this will last me a long time.
Rhinebeck , NY
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I’m a total beauty addict and there isn’t much I haven’t tried in the way of skincare. This product really stands out! It has an amazing, thick texture, and a lovely scent. I use a lot of strong products on my face (containing AHA’s- like Lactic Acid & Glycolic Acid, BHA- Salicylic Acid, forms of Vitamin C- like Ascorbic Acid & THD Ascorbate, Retinoids, etc.), and this cream is the first I have used that actually soothes my skin. Anyone who uses acids on the regular knows it’s something you have to build your skin up to using, and even when your skin is used to it- irritation can occur. I was blown away when I put this cream on my face and it felt so soothing, and took away the redness! I can’t recommend this moisturizer enough to anyone who has sensitive skin, has a skin condition like eczema, or is like me and uses strong skincare products. Plus, it’s insanely moisturizing. That being said, it is not one of those moisturizers that you use and it instantly soaks right into the skin. This cream does actually feel like a cream, but I wouldn’t go as far to say that it feels greasy (I have combination skin and I don’t like anything greasy that feels like it clogs pores). I will always have a big tub of this stuff around for sure. It really does work wonders on dry skin!

401 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 jours
Is First Aid Beauty worth it ? Right now I don’t really have money but I am willing to try it if it’s actually good!
Ekaterine B. • il y a 2 jours
In my experience it is very good
houston
il y a 16 jours
pierce L. • il y a 5 jours
Very good! My face feels great after I use it and I have really dry skin.
kitchener
il y a 25 jours
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream. Did anyone else get a rash or very itchy skin from this?
Jackie T. • il y a 24 jours
I use this on my eczema and it has never given me a rash. If you have eczema it may not necessarily soothe an itch right away, so it may continue to feel itchy for a few minutes. But it has never caused itching out of nowhere (for me at least). If you are having a reaction, you may be allergic to one of the ingredients.
Toronto, ON
il y a un mois
Elyse B. • il y a un mois
I like using sunday riley ceo vitamine c serum with this moisturizer