First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL HYDRATION AND PROTECTION WITH NO GREASY PETROLEUM
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather, aggressive cosmetic treatments or any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris.
Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function. Relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin.
Top Questions See all 625 Q&A
- "My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF." in 734 reviews
- "I got a sample of this at Sephora about a year ago and was back the next day to purchase the full size. I have got through a tub of this and 2 or 3 tubes! This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I works amazingly on my sensitive skin and would be great to use both during and after Accutane treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE." in 459 reviews
- "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
- 1st night : after my regular before bed routine, I applied it last, feel really good without burning feeling and felt absolutely happy.
- 2nd morning : I woke up with few breakouts on my cheeks and under chin, I was almost cry. I changed my morning routine by just cleaned my face, then I used ice cube to rube on those break outs pimples and followed up with tea tree mask to cool down them and applied FAB moisturizer on again and I felt my face burning rashly for few minutes and then cooled down.
- 2nd night : again still with regular night routine, but after the toner step, I applied very thin layer of Differin gel on then following the rest steps of my night routine and finish with FAB “again”. and holy crap my skin was burning hot and get really red. I wait for few minutes to see if my face would cool down like it was this morning but it just getting worse and I and up to clean my face with warm water.
- 3rd day : today, my skin is totally red and got more pimples and feeling thinner. I read the ingredients and actually most of them are not really irritated my skin at all, some of them I can’t find online but still take more time to research on that.
Last few words, I want to like you FAB because I have been hunting for myself a good moisturizer for my sensitive skin and also during my pregnancy, but I think this one is not for me and I have to return you for something else. Hopefully one they when my skin get healthier I would love to try you again !
I stand by this product and have already recommended it to friends and family.
Ingredients include: Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, and Phenoxyethanol.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos