BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #6 in Facial Moisturizers

DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL HYDRATION AND PROTECTION WITH NO GREASY PETROLEUM
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.

WHO SHOULD USE IT?
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather, aggressive cosmetic treatments or any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris.

BENEFITS
Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function. Relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.

FEATURES
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin.

• Need a new moisturizer! I have VERY dry, sometimes flaky, sensiti...2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?4 Answers
  • i been using Retin-A for acne, and i been having very dry skin. i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Vivi L.
I was so excited about this moisturizer after read those super good reviews from everybody about it. I bought it 3 days ago and after tried it on, this is my honest review :

- 1st night : after my regular before bed routine, I applied it last, feel really good without burning feeling and felt absolutely happy.
- 2nd morning : I woke up with few breakouts on my cheeks and under chin, I was almost cry. I changed my morning routine by just cleaned my face, then I used ice cube to rube on those break outs pimples and followed up with tea tree mask to cool down them and applied FAB moisturizer on again and I felt my face burning rashly for few minutes and then cooled down.
- 2nd night : again still with regular night routine, but after the toner step, I applied very thin layer of Differin gel on then following the rest steps of my night routine and finish with FAB “again”. and holy crap my skin was burning hot and get really red. I wait for few minutes to see if my face would cool down like it was this morning but it just getting worse and I and up to clean my face with warm water.
- 3rd day : today, my skin is totally red and got more pimples and feeling thinner. I read the ingredients and actually most of them are not really irritated my skin at all, some of them I can’t find online but still take more time to research on that.

Last few words, I want to like you FAB because I have been hunting for myself a good moisturizer for my sensitive skin and also during my pregnancy, but I think this one is not for me and I have to return you for something else. Hopefully one they when my skin get healthier I would love to try you again !
Rae Elle L.
I bought it on a whim since there had been raving reviews on it and I wasn't disappointed! I get really oily, no matter how many mattifying products I use, I overly produced oil and it got me thinking...what if my face is only oily because it was soooo dry that it overproduces oil? And it made sense since all my acne treatments and cleansers are very drying in general and I top it off with mattifying primers and foundation? I tested out the theory and waited a while after applying all that drying topicals and at first my skin was sooo dry that it feels tight, then it gets a little ashy, then an hour goes by and I was oilier than before I even washed my face. Of course my face would try to make up for it by "rehydrating" my face with more oil. After realizing this, I had been in search for a really gentle, yet hydrating moisturizer and heard about this. None greasy, not heavy, doesn't break me out, and easy to apply on the face; this amazing product is worth every penny! I got the $24 value for $20, when buying 2 Ultra Repair Cream minis, Original and Vanilla Citron Infusion, 2oz each mini, when normally it's $12 per mini. I'm not oily anymore, on days I wear makeup to days where I'm natural. This gave me a pretty, healthy glow, minus the grease. Only con I found with this was it smelled weird, almost like an off-brand Shea butter. Either way, will definitely repurchase
Gabi S.
College Sta, TX
I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this product! I have combination skin, that is mostly oily, but gets dry in a few areas every once in a while. This winter, my skin got extremely dry all of the sudden, like really, really dry. My skin was so uncomfortable that moving my face hurt, washing it or applying moisturizer burned, and my skin felt stretched too tight on my face. It was bad. No matter how much of my moisturizer I applied, my face still burned and never felt moisturized enough. After scouring the internet looking for a thick cream that wouldn't break me out, I decided to pick up this little miracle in a jar. Within 3 days my skin felt back to normal and I no longer looked like a scaly lizard! I am so happy I found this moisturizer!! I use it morning and night, and it has become a staple in my routine! I have seen that it helps my makeup go on smoother and even keeps me from getting as oily as I used to when using other drugstore moisturizers. Talk about a holy grail product!! I will never use anything else!!!
Alexis L.
Wantagh, NY
This moisturizer has changed my life (no I'm not being dramatic). I found it from some beauty youtubers videos and I kept seeing it so I gave it a try and I'm so happy I did and I wish i did sooner. My skin is incredibly dry, not just in winter, all year round and it's disgusting. I have tried endless amounts of creams on my face and nothing has been this effective. I swear by this moisturizer and I will never change. The first bottle I bought was a little tube from Ulta for $12 and it was grapefruit scented ( I didn't realize till I bought it) but the smell was so good and fresh and  I went through the tube fairly quickly. Now I bought a $30 tub from Sephora that I've had since the beginning of January and I'm not even halfway done. I use it at least once a day sometimes twice on my face and sometimes on my arms/dry elbows.

I stand by this product and have already recommended it to friends and family.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This product is absolutely incredible! It has transformed the way my face looks and feels. After just using it for only a week, I noticed that my skin looked a lot brighter. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great moisture and that has dry skin!

Ingredients include: Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, and Phenoxyethanol.
Andreanna R.
Charlotte, NC
I bought First Aid Beauty's travel sized Ultra Repair Cream about 6 months ago to try it out. At the time, I had just started using a 0.1% tretinoin gel from my dermatologist to control acne. My skin was very dry, extremely sensitive, and nearly flaking off. From the first time I used it, I knew I was going to love it. Its rich, creamy, & moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy or sticky. It has really helped me manage the dryness and flakiness that comes with using a retinoid. The colloidal oatmeal also really calms irritated or sensitive skin. I recently went back to Sephora and purchased the 8 oz value size, if that's not commitment, I don't know what is!
Lainey K.
Maryland
If I could give it a 1000 out of five I would! I started using moisturizer just because I was washing my face then when I started growing older I realize my face is really dry. But even though my face was starting to getting dryer I was still using  a Neutrogena moisturizer that I had always used. This  Neutrogena moisturizer is really light weight and I felt I had to reapply a lot.  Then I got a ipsy sample of this and my life changed. It is thick in the bottle but really light waight on the face. You don’t need a lot to cover one surface because it spreads easily and moisturizes  easily too. For the price I would still buy it because it’s life-changing. You will never regret buying this and if you do I will be very confused! This gives my skin a refreshed  glowy  look that other moisturizers wish they could. Hundred percent would recommend!!! Can’t say good things enough about this product.

Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I actually didn't like this at all. I bought it because of the reviews. But for the price especially I would never get this again. I only used it for about 5 weeks and threw it away. I started noticing my skin was red and patchy which never had happened to me before, I also started to get a lot of little pimples everywhere on my face and upper chest. I was starting to get really concerned so I went to my doctor. I know that sounds extreme but after a month of this skin irritation I was getting really worried. Anyway my doctor put a black light on my skin (I honestly don't know why) for whatever test he was doing and I has little glowy spots everywhere. We got to discussing If I was using new detergent or shampoo or anything and the only new thing I was using was my moisturizer. I freaked out lol he said there would be no reason for it to have anything glowy like that in there so I threw it away. After I quit using it my skin went right back to normal. It took a couple weeks but yeah it was a really weird experience.
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I think this is a pretty good cream for the price, but it doesn't do quite enough for my skin for me to repurchase it. It is moisturizing, but not heavy, which is quite nice. However, I do not think it is moisturizing enough for my skin in the winter. At the same time, it does take a little while to sink in to my skin, so it's not the greatest for day time use. I think that for someone who typically has "normal" skin, this is probably a great evening moisturizing, especially if they are feeling a little more drier than usual. For me, it did not contain enough occlusives or actives to really make a significant difference in my skin, so I do not intend to repurchase it, although I will continue to use it up.
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
I wouldn't be able to say enough about this product. I recently used a Sally Hansen hair removal cream that gave me a chemical burn on my face after I lefts it on for less than a minute and the skin around my side burns was so bumpy, hot, red, and swollen. I had run out of my EL Night Repair and only had a seven day sample of this cream so on a whim I prayed and used this on the affected area hoping it didn't make it worse! When I applied it it did not sting! It felt so creamy and luxurious as I gently rubbed it on my damaged skin. The next morning I woke up and my skin was 95% repaired! There was only a bit of redness from the irritation of the chemical burn. But no bumps or stings! Love this!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Carly C.
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work