BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #4 in Facial Moisturizers

DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL HYDRATION AND PROTECTION WITH NO GREASY PETROLEUM
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.

WHO SHOULD USE IT?
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather, aggressive cosmetic treatments or any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris.

BENEFITS
Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function. Relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.

FEATURES
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF." in 734 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this at Sephora about a year ago and was back the next day to purchase the full size. I have got through a tub of this and 2 or 3 tubes! This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I works amazingly on my sensitive skin and would be great to use both during and after Accutane treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE." in 459 reviews
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Ren E.
I bought it on a whim since there had been raving reviews on it and I wasn't disappointed! I get really oily, no matter how many mattifying products I use, I overly produced oil and it got me thinking...what if my face is only oily because it was soooo dry that it overproduces oil? And it made sense since all my acne treatments and cleansers are very drying in general and I top it off with mattifying primers and foundation? I tested out the theory and waited a while after applying all that drying topicals and at first my skin was sooo dry that it feels tight, then it gets a little ashy, then an hour goes by and I was oilier than before I even washed my face. Of course my face would try to make up for it by "rehydrating" my face with more oil. After realizing this, I had been in search for a really gentle, yet hydrating moisturizer and heard about this. None greasy, not heavy, doesn't break me out, and easy to apply on the face; this amazing product is worth every penny! I got the $24 value for $20, when buying 2 Ultra Repair Cream minis, Original and Vanilla Citron Infusion, 2oz each mini, when normally it's $12 per mini. I'm not oily anymore, on days I wear makeup to days where I'm natural. This gave me a pretty, healthy glow, minus the grease. Only con I found with this was it smelled weird, almost like an off-brand Shea butter. Either way, will definitely repurchase
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I received a sample of this product from first aid Beauty. I am always skeptical when it comes to hydrating creams. My skin has dry patches on my cheeks and my forehead that I seem to never be able to get rid of. My skin is also sensitive to certain chemicals so when trying new creams I'm always a little nervous. I put this cream on my face in the morning time when I was doing my makeup. It did not affect the way my makeup went on or the stay power of my makeup. However it did help with the dry patches on my cheeks and my forehead. My skin felt smooth and hydrated throughout the day. It did not cause any itching or redness due to sensitivity. I really enjoyed this product, I definitely think I will be buying the full size to use each morning as part of my daily regiment. I would recommend this cream to anyone who has overall dry skin or just areas that seem to be patchy. The cream was thick which made it feel very luxurious. I did not need to use a lot so I am sure a full size will last me a long time. Definitely think it is worth the money to purchase the full size if you have dry skin. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
ゆいmzk M.
Los Angeles
I have ridiculously sensitive acne prone skin that is also dehydrated. As a Flight Attendant my skin type is one of the worst in terms of withstanding the dry air on a plane. Last year I had one of the worst breakouts of my life and my friend had a travel size of this moisturiser and told me to try it as I was desperate. Within a couple of days of applying this as my moisturiser at night, my breakouts began to subside and the tight feeling of my skin went away. I went and bought the largest size on sephora and have been using it religiously ever since. The moisturiser isn't heavy but you can feel it moisturising and hydrating your skin while it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin greasy and sticky. I appreciate that there's licorice extract in the ingredients list as well as colloidal oatmeal and no fragrance. I started off with the small travel size that comes in a tube but skipped the 6oz size as I can't handle creams in jars and I purchase the 8oz size that also comes in a tube. I go through one 8oz tube every 6 months or so and the price is great for how long it lasts. I definitely recommend this moisturiser to anyone with sensitive dehydrated skin - it's a life saver.
Taylor S.
My coworker gave this to me from one of her friends that had never used it. She gave it to me because I struggle with pretty serve dry skin on my face. During the winter time it is near impossible for me to find a facial moisturizer that ACTUALLY keeps my skin hydrated. Before trying this, I couldn't really wear foundation without it looking like my skin was flaking off. My skin was so dry that my foundation would crack and flake off. Plus, my skin would get so dry and itchy! It wasn't fun. However, this magical cream has really helped me out! As long as I put it on every day, my skin stayed refreshingly hydrated and I don't have to worry about my skin flaking/itching really bad. My coworker had suggested that I try this before but I didn't want to spend a ton of money if it didn't work, however, I will definitely continue to buy this product. It has worked some magic for me! I tried several other really good skin care brands, but they didn't do anything for me. This is the first product to actually do something for me. I'd definitely recommend this to others who struggle with dry skin like me! I did worry that it might make my skin really greasy, but it didn't. My skin is so dry it just sucks up all the moisture. I don't have any problems with that.
Gabi S.
College Sta, TX
I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this product! I have combination skin, that is mostly oily, but gets dry in a few areas every once in a while. This winter, my skin got extremely dry all of the sudden, like really, really dry. My skin was so uncomfortable that moving my face hurt, washing it or applying moisturizer burned, and my skin felt stretched too tight on my face. It was bad. No matter how much of my moisturizer I applied, my face still burned and never felt moisturized enough. After scouring the internet looking for a thick cream that wouldn't break me out, I decided to pick up this little miracle in a jar. Within 3 days my skin felt back to normal and I no longer looked like a scaly lizard! I am so happy I found this moisturizer!! I use it morning and night, and it has become a staple in my routine! I have seen that it helps my makeup go on smoother and even keeps me from getting as oily as I used to when using other drugstore moisturizers. Talk about a holy grail product!! I will never use anything else!!!
Lily W.
New York City
This moisturizer is great for my dry feet especially during the winter months. I use it on my body occasionally but mostly on my feet. I like that this moisturizer is a thicker consistency and once applied it doesn't leave a greasy residue. It absorbs well into the skin and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and supple, it doesn't disappear and leave your skin dry after a few hours like some other things lotion do. One star off cause I'm not a huge fan of the scent. The larger tub will lasts you a good while since you only need a small maybe about a quarter size for each foot. It's decently priced for the amount of lotion you get. They also gave 2oz and I believe 4oz jars as well both in the original scent and they also have other scents. I recently purchased the 2oz set that came with 4 small jars with the different scents, I can't remember the scents at the moment but that's a great way to try the brand out and it was a great deal.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This product is absolutely incredible! It has transformed the way my face looks and feels. After just using it for only a week, I noticed that my skin looked a lot brighter. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great moisture and that has dry skin!

Ingredients include: Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, and Phenoxyethanol.
Andreanna R.
Charlotte, NC
I bought First Aid Beauty's travel sized Ultra Repair Cream about 6 months ago to try it out. At the time, I had just started using a 0.1% tretinoin gel from my dermatologist to control acne. My skin was very dry, extremely sensitive, and nearly flaking off. From the first time I used it, I knew I was going to love it. Its rich, creamy, & moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling greasy or sticky. It has really helped me manage the dryness and flakiness that comes with using a retinoid. The colloidal oatmeal also really calms irritated or sensitive skin. I recently went back to Sephora and purchased the 8 oz value size, if that's not commitment, I don't know what is!
Lainey K.
Maryland
If I could give it a 1000 out of five I would! I started using moisturizer just because I was washing my face then when I started growing older I realize my face is really dry. But even though my face was starting to getting dryer I was still using  a Neutrogena moisturizer that I had always used. This  Neutrogena moisturizer is really light weight and I felt I had to reapply a lot.  Then I got a ipsy sample of this and my life changed. It is thick in the bottle but really light waight on the face. You don’t need a lot to cover one surface because it spreads easily and moisturizes  easily too. For the price I would still buy it because it’s life-changing. You will never regret buying this and if you do I will be very confused! This gives my skin a refreshed  glowy  look that other moisturizers wish they could. Hundred percent would recommend!!! Can’t say good things enough about this product.

Sarah S.
Johnson city , TN
I actually didn't like this at all. I bought it because of the reviews. But for the price especially I would never get this again. I only used it for about 5 weeks and threw it away. I started noticing my skin was red and patchy which never had happened to me before, I also started to get a lot of little pimples everywhere on my face and upper chest. I was starting to get really concerned so I went to my doctor. I know that sounds extreme but after a month of this skin irritation I was getting really worried. Anyway my doctor put a black light on my skin (I honestly don't know why) for whatever test he was doing and I has little glowy spots everywhere. We got to discussing If I was using new detergent or shampoo or anything and the only new thing I was using was my moisturizer. I freaked out lol he said there would be no reason for it to have anything glowy like that in there so I threw it away. After I quit using it my skin went right back to normal. It took a couple weeks but yeah it was a really weird experience.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Carly C.
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work