BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #3 in Facial Moisturizers

Description:

Head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. The beautiful, whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies.Banish dry skin with First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flakey skin, this hydration wonder leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booster, it provides immediate relief and visible improvement for parched skin and it is clinically proven to increase hydration by 169% immediately upon application.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.

• Has anyone tried this before? Wondering if it really help...5 Answers
  • I have eczema and acne. Does any one have tips on how to ...4 Answers
  • Need a new moisturizer! I have VERY dry, sometimes flaky,...4 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
  • "My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF." in 734 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this at Sephora about a year ago and was back the next day to purchase the full size. I have got through a tub of this and 2 or 3 tubes! This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I works amazingly on my sensitive skin and would be great to use both during and after Accutane treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE." in 459 reviews
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Denise Q.
MOKENA, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
My very first review (of many more to come)! Was gifted this, as well as the body scrub (which is incredible!! Especially on my winter..dry legs!). I have so many lotions that run the spectrum from cheaper to high quality and this cream is hands down...THE BEST!!! The consistency is whipped like and airy but the results are Ahhhh mazing!!! I have very dry skin in the winter and this is a game changer for me! Not only does this absorb beautifully -- my hands alone look years younger!!!! I'll never be without this!! FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream PS - not sure why its stating purchased at Macys. It wasn't. Purchased through QVC -- which is where a majority of my beauty products and devices are bought. 😁 My other favorite story is Ulta! #firstreview #firstaidbeauty #beautyaddict #newbie #moretocome
Jasmin S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail product in my skincare routine. Great deal and an amazing product. If you have dry skin then you should 100% give this a try, no doubt you will love it. About two years back I started having dry skin problems again, but not nearly as bad as it was in high school. Just some dryness that was starting up. I immediately changed my night cream to the first aid beauty repair cream I had been contemplating to change to for months. It didn’t take long for my dryness to go away, and I haven’t had dry skin problems ever since. This product is meant for dry, sensitive, or eczema prone skin. Can also be used for the body, not specifically meant for the face. The amount of product is a huge plus, for what I see as a cheap price (about $30). Last a good while, and this product truly goes a long way with very little.
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
No one that I know uses or has really heard of this product, and that is a real shame. This moisturizer ranks right up there with Kiehls for an ultra moisturizing product, but at a much lower price point. It has helped with my rosacea in the winter and helps every time my nose is raw from blowing it. It is, hands down, one of the best face products out there. I also love that, even though it is a strong moisturizer, it feels light. There is no greasy feel or product left on the skin. I strongly recommend this to any and all skin types. The whole product line is boss.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Best cream for the Winter! It's actually on the cheaper side compared to a lot of other creams or moisturizers. I love using this at night so it soaks into my skin to replenish it. It might be a bit too oily to use in the morning and too thick to have under all your make-up. I use this on my body too wherever I feel itchy from the cold weather. It helps with my sister's eczema as well! It's also not very sticky and doesn't take that long to soak in and dry up to a matte feeling.
Kaelyn M.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been searching for a reasonably priced face moisturizer that works well for me since I was a young teenager. I finally found this product last winter when I was more than desperate for one that worked. My skin was so dry and flaky that it hurt and nothing was working. I was recommended this product by a salesperson for its quality and because it’s cruelty free. After one use it drastically improved my skin. I have purchased it many times since. It’s a miracle cream!
Tivian L.
San Jose, CA
It is a great moisturizer, but is in between thick and thin. It is a good moisturizer for everyday use and often comes in kits which make it a great value, but sadly I don't recommended it for the cold, drying, winter season. I have normal skin and with this product i need to apply it at least two times to feel the moisture on my face. If you are looking for something affordable though, I highly recommend this product since it is fairly affordable.
Summer M.
SC
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this cream. I have very dry, sensitive skin, and this helps immensely. It doesn’t burn or cause any irritation, and it’s veryyyy moisturizing!! I love it SO much! I will definitely be repurchasing. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Marlit H.
Gresham
I was debating weather to buy it or not but so glad I did. I love it and you bet when I run out I'm gonna buy more. At first I thought for my dry skin but how wrong I was. My baby was having dry patches all over his delicate body and I told the doctor and he me told it would go away but I didn't so I been putting the cream and no more patches yey his skin is all good no more dry patches Love this product and I do recommend it
Stephanie G.
23 E springfield street
Purchased at: Sephora
This is something that I could never live without anymore. I truly think this moisturizer has changed my life. I have gotten 7 people I know to also fall in love with it. I’ve tried hundreds of moisturizer and none compare. This has such a lightweight feelings. I suffer from eczema on my face and this has 100% made a difference. If first aid decided to stop making this lotion I would stock up on hundreds.
Mercedes M.
Summerfield, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Boy do we have a winner right here! This moisturizer is AMAZING!! Whenever my skin is feeling tight and dry, I can apply a thick layer of this and it’s completely smooth and hydrated. I also love that they formulate it without dyes and fragrance. It’s night to know that when my skin is needing a little love, I can add this to my routine without having to add more irritants.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work
Carly C.
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.