BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #10 in Facial Moisturizers

Description:

Head-to-toe moisturizer that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin, even eczema. The beautiful, whipped texture is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Safe for sensitive skin, the cream can be used by all members of the family, even children and babies.Banish dry skin with First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry, flakey skin, this hydration wonder leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Ceramide 3 and the FAB Antioxidant Booster, it provides immediate relief and visible improvement for parched skin and it is clinically proven to increase hydration by 169% immediately upon application.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Squalane, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide 3, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.

• Need a new moisturizer! I have VERY dry, sometimes flaky,...3 Answers
  • i been using Retin-A for acne, and i been having very dry...2 Answers
  • I recommend FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream for all y...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "My life has compley changed since I've discovered this product. I have the worst dry skin imaginable and I now use this as my morning moisturizer. I definitely keep repurchasing because it is absolutely the best. Would recommend for those with sensitive and dry skin out there, it will turn into your BFF." in 734 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this at Sephora about a year ago and was back the next day to purchase the full size. I have got through a tub of this and 2 or 3 tubes! This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I works amazingly on my sensitive skin and would be great to use both during and after Accutane treatments. It isn't scented and has a somewhat whipped texture. Ultra hydrating yet not greasy. LOVE." in 459 reviews
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Taylor S.
My coworker gave this to me from one of her friends that had never used it. She gave it to me because I struggle with pretty serve dry skin on my face. During the winter time it is near impossible for me to find a facial moisturizer that ACTUALLY keeps my skin hydrated. Before trying this, I couldn't really wear foundation without it looking like my skin was flaking off. My skin was so dry that my foundation would crack and flake off. Plus, my skin would get so dry and itchy! It wasn't fun. However, this magical cream has really helped me out! As long as I put it on every day, my skin stayed refreshingly hydrated and I don't have to worry about my skin flaking/itching really bad. My coworker had suggested that I try this before but I didn't want to spend a ton of money if it didn't work, however, I will definitely continue to buy this product. It has worked some magic for me! I tried several other really good skin care brands, but they didn't do anything for me. This is the first product to actually do something for me. I'd definitely recommend this to others who struggle with dry skin like me! I did worry that it might make my skin really greasy, but it didn't. My skin is so dry it just sucks up all the moisture. I don't have any problems with that.
Gabi S.
College Sta, TX
I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this product! I have combination skin, that is mostly oily, but gets dry in a few areas every once in a while. This winter, my skin got extremely dry all of the sudden, like really, really dry. My skin was so uncomfortable that moving my face hurt, washing it or applying moisturizer burned, and my skin felt stretched too tight on my face. It was bad. No matter how much of my moisturizer I applied, my face still burned and never felt moisturized enough. After scouring the internet looking for a thick cream that wouldn't break me out, I decided to pick up this little miracle in a jar. Within 3 days my skin felt back to normal and I no longer looked like a scaly lizard! I am so happy I found this moisturizer!! I use it morning and night, and it has become a staple in my routine! I have seen that it helps my makeup go on smoother and even keeps me from getting as oily as I used to when using other drugstore moisturizers. Talk about a holy grail product!! I will never use anything else!!!
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
FACIAL REVIEW:

I have oily acne prone skin. I figured I would try a sample of this to see how my skin would like it- I’m very on the edge.

The consistency reminds me of coconut oil. It’s NOT oily however when you get he cream out it’s very creamy and dense but when applying to the skin it instantly melts down and soaks into the skin. I loved that- however I didn’t feel like it was too moisturizing.. I felt like I was reaching for more... and I have oily skin. It’s a nice light moisturizer for your face but I wouldn’t buy again
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I actually didn't like this at all. I bought it because of the reviews. But for the price especially I would never get this again. I only used it for about 5 weeks and threw it away. I started noticing my skin was red and patchy which never had happened to me before, I also started to get a lot of little pimples everywhere on my face and upper chest. I was starting to get really concerned so I went to my doctor. I know that sounds extreme but after a month of this skin irritation I was getting really worried. Anyway my doctor put a black light on my skin (I honestly don't know why) for whatever test he was doing and I has little glowy spots everywhere. We got to discussing If I was using new detergent or shampoo or anything and the only new thing I was using was my moisturizer. I freaked out lol he said there would be no reason for it to have anything glowy like that in there so I threw it away. After I quit using it my skin went right back to normal. It took a couple weeks but yeah it was a really weird experience.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I received a sample of this product from first aid Beauty. I am always skeptical when it comes to hydrating creams. My skin has dry patches on my cheeks and my forehead that I seem to never be able to get rid of. My skin is also sensitive to certain chemicals so when trying new creams I'm always a little nervous. I put this cream on my face in the morning time when I was doing my makeup. It did not affect the way my makeup went on or the stay power of my makeup. However it did help with the dry patches on my cheeks and my forehead. My skin felt smooth and hydrated throughout the day. It did not cause any itching or redness due to sensitivity. I really enjoyed this product, I definitely think I will be buying the full size to use each morning as part of my daily regiment. I would recommend this cream to anyone who has overall dry skin or just areas that seem to be patchy. The cream was thick which made it feel very luxurious. I did not need to use a lot so I am sure a full size will last me a long time. Definitely think it is worth the money to purchase the full size if you have dry skin. FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream
Katie B.
I have very, very dry skin and high hopes for this product to help me. I received this product in a gift set consisting of the face cleanser, the facial radiance pads, the ultra repair lotion intense hydration, the coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer, and the ultra repair lip therapy in which the gift set directed to use each product in the same order I just listed. After using the products for about 2 months, everything is fine other than this lotion. For some reason if I use this product in the process of getting ready, by the time I am putting on foundation, the lotion is already coming off and is super gross. This lotion is very, very heavy and greasy and using it alone is better than using it to get ready for the day. This is just something I could live without since when I do use it, I more than likely have to start from square one and wash my face all over again and redo the process of getting ready.
Maria M.
I use this cream on my face daily. It is obviously a heavier cream than what most people are used to, but I haven't used any other moisturizer since I've gotten this one. It healed some dry skin that I had from the cold winter months, and doesn't irritate my skin in any way. I often apply it on dry parts of my body and it has improved my skin over time. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and isn't greasy or sticky after application. It sits well under makeup and hasn't affected the way my makeup looks at all. I have repurchased multiple times already, and once my current container runs out I will buy another.
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
I wouldn't be able to say enough about this product. I recently used a Sally Hansen hair removal cream that gave me a chemical burn on my face after I lefts it on for less than a minute and the skin around my side burns was so bumpy, hot, red, and swollen. I had run out of my EL Night Repair and only had a seven day sample of this cream so on a whim I prayed and used this on the affected area hoping it didn't make it worse! When I applied it it did not sting! It felt so creamy and luxurious as I gently rubbed it on my damaged skin. The next morning I woke up and my skin was 95% repaired! There was only a bit of redness from the irritation of the chemical burn. But no bumps or stings! Love this!
Marie Z.
Received this in the mail today as a deluxe free sample. Immediately tried it on my hands. I'm a nurse and my hands are regularly dry and cracked from all the handwashing even though i regularly use lotion. This product gets 4/5 stars because the lotion has a subtle medicinal odor. But other wise, it is fantastic and I will use it again. Lotion soaked in to my hands and is not oily at all. MY hands are cracked and have some paper cuts and the lotion did not sting or irritate the cuts and actually soothed the area around them. My skin has a soft sheen to it now. My skin FEELS better after one use. Will continue to use it and see how it goes but currently planning on picking up the full size.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
One of my favorite moisturizers out there. I got this in a gift set a couple christmases ago. It’s whipped and smooth on your skin, has a nice nongreasy feeling. It makes your skin feel silky smooth and has the capability of eliminating rough patches from very dry skin. It also works wonders on eczema spots. Its also long lasting. It’s the average price of luxury moisturizers, which I like. This works great for my dry/sensitive skin. The only thing I don’t like is the very heavy scent the product has.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Carly C.
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work