BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #8 in Facial Moisturizers

DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL HYDRATION AND PROTECTION WITH NO GREASY PETROLEUM
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.

WHO SHOULD USE IT?
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather, aggressive cosmetic treatments or any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris.

BENEFITS
Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function. Relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.

FEATURES
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin.

• What is this suppost to repair ?1 Answers
  • I use this as a hand moisturizer. Can anybody tell me how well it w...1 Answers
  • Is this cream good for dry skin? I have been having issues with my ...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I would recommend this to just about anyone with dry skin looking for a good moisturizer or maybe if your just looking for a nice moisturizer as a night cream, i think it would work well for that." in 14 reviews
  • "I have very dry cracked skin on my hands from frequent hand washing and most hand creams burn or sting my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 8 oz
This was one of my first purchases at Sephora and I've since moved on from this moisturizer, but I won't forget this brand because at one time it was my holy grail moisturizer. I initially bought this because a beauty advisor recommended it to me when I told her I was in desperate need of something to get rid of the dry patches on my face as well as the redness from my lupus rash. And because this product was especially made for those with sensitive dry skin as well as other skin conditions, she gave me a sample for a weeks worth, then told me to come back and see her. The formula of this moisturizer has a thick, creamy consistency that blends like butter into your skin, and a slight minty scent that leaves a bit of a cooling sensation to your face, which gives an all around fresh feeling. I feel in love with this moisturizer quickly and more so because it was formulated with parabens and was more natural, however over the years my skin just stopped responding, so I had to find another
Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Let me start with saying I have tried so many lotion products for my face and dry skin that have sadly done very little.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
I only tried this one because my younger sister used to work at a beauty store and would bring home various samples of lotions for my to try. She brought this to me one day, and I've been using this lotion religiously since then.

I started using lotions when I was 10 because of my eczema and overly dry patches. I've used dozen of products, which have been okay, but I would constantly have to reapply as to avoid my face feeling right and in pain.

Sometimes I may reapply this more than once, but typically it's only one time. I don't even care that it's kind of expensive, because it really helps with my dry skin.

I will say tho, although it has really improved the appearance, it is not a cure all, because i still have flaky skin. (This could be my foundation, etc). It has not completely prevented my flaky patches, but it has helped me so much!!
Catarina B.
Catarina B.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got told by my esthetician to start using some sort of moisturizer because my face was getting a little dry when I got my eyebrows waxed. I later went to try some makeup (foundation) and got told to start using a moisturizer as prep for my regular routine. I was a little weary, as I bought what seemed to be the "cheaper" face moisturizer, which was the 4 oz. tub. I was happily surprised by the fact that when I started using it I got scared that it would make my face oily and that it was a terrible decision to even change my regular facial routine.
It should be stated that a good moisturizer really does help dry skin, and an even better one does not create more oil than what you naturally produce.
I would highly recommend this repair cream to all of my friends. Not only because it is a cheap option, but not a cheap product. As most of my friends are in college this is a GREAT choice.

Hope this review helps!
Janine C.
Janine C.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 6 oz
This is my HG moisturizer during the winter! i get eczema on my face and neck but ever since i started using this eczema hasn't appeared on my face. my neck is a bit more extreme but this cream helps to keep them under control. it isn't too thick and feels nice on the skin. it doesn't work well underneath makeup so i don't recommend you do that. i have combo skin, with my dry areas being super dry and my oily areas not really being oily, and this works well for my combo skin during summer and dry skin during winter. only thing about this is that it's in a jar and the regular exposure to air and toxins in the air breaks down what makes it so effective. i definitely recommend this for those with combo, dry, normal, and sensitive skin. it does sting a teeny bit especially if you have open wounds from dry skin.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is my absolute favorite skin care product ever! It is especially nice in the winter when my skin tends to get really dry on my face and my body. This is great to use as a regular face moisturizer, but I love using it especially after I have done a charcoal mask. But my favorite use for this moisturizer is on my hands and my elbows. My elbows are always dry and this takes care of that immediately. During the winter my hands get really red and irritated, and I've tried so many different lotions from drugstore to high end. This stuff is the ONLY thing that relieves the irritation. I prefer getting it in the tube as opposed to the jar so I'm not constantly re-dipping my fingers in the product, but that is just my personal preference.
Erica I.
Erica I.
I have mixed feelings about this. I had high hopes, since it's advertised as a cream that helps with pretty serious skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. As a longtime eczema patient, let me tell you that this cream, while it didn't irritate my skin, also didn't help make it better. I will say this though. If you have very dry skin that doesn't require medical attention, this is probably one of the mildest, yet most effective moisturizer out there. In fact, if you have seasonal dryness, it will probably help with that. I just don't appreciate that the cream specifically mentions that it treats eczema and psoriasis simply based on having colloidal oatmeal as an ingredient, which is pretty par for the course for OTC eczema/ psoriasis treatments.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 12 oz
After using this product for about 2 months, I think I'm able to properly review it. For reference, I have normal to slightly dry skin. I mix this cream with my sunscreen for day use and by itself at night. This cream was made for sensitive skin and provides great hydration without feeling greasy and sinks into the skin quickly. There's no offending scent, if anything it's incredibly light and clean and does not linger. Not too sure if this has done much for my dry spots, but I still like and will continue to use this product. I think this is cream is a great value for your money -- I purchased the 8oz, which is a little more than what you'd get for paying the same price for Clinique.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 8 oz
This lotion is so AMAZING!! When I worked at an inpatient hospital, constant hand hygiene and gloves were KILLING my hands! It got so bad that I had contact dermatitis and eczema. Pretty tragic stuff.

The only thing that gave me any relief, as well as helped to clear this up, was this Ultra Repair Cream. It contains Colloidal Oatmeal, which is fabulous for protecting and relieving my poor hands. I was also told my a FAB representative that this item is safe enough to use on infants! So now whenever I buy myself a tube, I get one for my nephew. His eczema looks SOOOOO much better!!

And it's pretty cheap compared to other lotions out there. And it is not at all greasy like Aquaphor!
Krista X.
Krista X.
This is a wonderful body moisturizer for sensitive skin, particularly those suffering from skin ailments like psoriasis and eczema. However, I don't agree with the assertion that it's totally a-okay to use on your face, and rarely recommend it for that purpose. I have very dry scaly thirsty skin, and this actually burned on application to my freshly cleansed face (cleansed with a balm cleanser, of course, so as to not dry it out further). I think it's a bit too heavy for the skin on the face. FAB does have a specifically dedicated facial moisturizer which is much more appropriate in weight and texture. So for the body, hell yeah, but for the face, that's a no from me.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 2 oz
Great moisturizer for a relatively cheap price. As far as skincare at Sephora goes FAB is on the cheap side. Despite that, they make really great products, including the Ultra Repair Cream. It comes in various sizes so you can pick which is more convenient for you, I usually pick up the 12oz, it's only $12. I have repurchased this multiple times. It's a great moistuizer, perfect for so many skin types. During the winter I use it as a daytime moisturizer, in the summer it's my nighttime moisturizer. I have slightly sensitive skin and this still works for me. Absorbs quickly, no scent, and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated!
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Carly C.
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work