BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #3 in Facial Moisturizers

DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL HYDRATION AND PROTECTION WITH NO GREASY PETROLEUM
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair® Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair® Cream can be used all over the body and on the face.

WHO SHOULD USE IT?
FAB Ultra Repair® Cream is for anyone with severely dry, scaly skin due to harsh winter weather, aggressive cosmetic treatments or any of the following conditions: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris.

BENEFITS
Hydrates, calms and smoothes skin. Improves natural barrier function. Relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.

FEATURES
No Parabens, Harsh Chemicals or Colorants.
Safe for Sensitive Skin.

• Would those be good to use on face? How does it smell? What is th...3 Answers
  • Did it work for you?2 Answers
  • What is this suppost to repair ?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I would recommend this to just about anyone with dry skin looking for a good moisturizer or maybe if your just looking for a nice moisturizer as a night cream, i think it would work well for that." in 14 reviews
  • "I have very dry cracked skin on my hands from frequent hand washing and most hand creams burn or sting my sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't want to do another round of accutane, so I'm using Tretinoin 0.1 gel (highest strength) and I got pretty dry patches all over my face." in 5 reviews
Valentyna E.
Bethesda, MD
I love First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ! I bought my cream in Sephora, and I was using it during the last couple months and my constantly dry skin feels amazing. This cream is not heavy and greasy, but does moisturize your skin very well, more then Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel. It is even good to use before put a makeup on, unlike [product:josie-maran-whipped-argan-oil-face-butter-1.7-oz] , L'Oreal facial creams or Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refresher Gel-Cream. Sometimes for the night I use little bit of argan oil with it. I never had breakouts or any other problems with skin, while I was using this facial cream. I highly recommend to give this product a try to everybody, especially if you have a dry and sensitive skin, like me. I am going to try other products from this brand, because the first impression from this product was awesome.
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is literally magic... I have never used a lotion that is so incredibly moisturizing, my skin absolutely loves it! This is a thick unscented cream, and you only need a little bit for it to be effective... I use this on my dry elbows, my legs, and anytime I get a sunburn. This repair cream actually keeps my skin from peeling, I've never had a product do that for my skin before. I just accepted that if I get red from the sun, I will have to deal with the peeling pieces of skin for weeks after. Until I started using this, that is.... This soaks into my skin quickly and keeps it soft and smooth and moisturized all day. This FAB ultra repair cream really is a miracle worker, if you have any sort of skin issues that need repair, this cream will do it all. I'm constantly buying this for my friends to try. I would definitely recommend, go try this magical moisturizing miracle today!
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, if you have a drugstore moisturizer that you like and works good enough for you, don't try this. Because you will fall in love and your cheaper drugstore moisturizer will not be good enough anymore...trust me. I just love this stuff. It is thick and creamy, yet light and airy--I don't know how that works, it just does. Unlike most creams, it does not sit on top of the skin; it sinks in almost immediately. I do not use this as my facial moisturizer, although I imagine it works wonders on people with dry facial skin. My body, however--especially my legs--get very dry and itchy in the winter and this saves my skin. I also purchased it for my mom who has dermatitis and she now uses and loves it as well. I totally recommend, but only if you are okay with abandoning all other creams forever. :)
Leah M.
Clarks Summit
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough about this brand, FAB, and all it's wonderful offerings! This was the first prestige skincare line I tried, that produced instantaneous results. This Ultra Repair cream works wonders on dry, itchy, and/or irritated skin. It even works magic as a lip mask overnight! I am aware that it is a bit pricey, but i appreciate the fact that it does as it claims, and is easily accessible at Ulta. Although Ulta does not carry too many FAB products, they do carry the basics. I strongly reccomend!
Christine H.
Berkeley
Love, love, love. This is a heavy duty face cream. Its pretty heavy, so I only use it at night. This allows the product all night to sink into my skin and hydrate my dry skin (and trust me, living in the bay area will give you dry skin) and so i don't have to go out in public with a shiny face. I love how intensely rich it is and how baby soft my skin is in the morning because of it. I also use it all over as a lotion because it's just that amazing!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH my goodness.  This cream is amazing.  I'm 51 and also diabetic so my skin gets a little dry and creapy.  I'm very self conscious of my hands.  This cream really works without feeling greasy or tacky, it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.  I love it..  The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't really care for the scent.  It smells kinda medicinal and that's the LAST thing I want.  But over all, it works extremely well.   First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Celine H.
I have eczema that makes my skin very sensitive and dry. This stuff is gentle enough that it doesn't make my skin act out. I use it as a body lotion but it also works great for your face! It's thick but not too thick, it rubs in well and doesn't feel heavy on my skin like other lotions do. I have used it on my face before but I think theres better facial moisturizers. I would recommend this for your body!
Christin K.
PALISADES PARK
This cream IS everything. I use it on my legs, face, my whole body basically as soon as I hop out of the shower. My skin has significantly stopped feeling dry and itchy. My nose peeling has dramatically improved, but I feel my use of rosehip oil has had some contribution to that. I copped this for $15 for double the size, which is probably going to last the whole year. I loveeeee this cream so much, I'll probably buy it again! Go get it!
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free from Sephora from the points I accumulated. I have tried this product several different times but it just hasn't worked for me it does it have a smell however the texture feels really smooth and gentle on the skin it doesn't help to hydrate my skin the only dry patch skin that I have it's on my temple you can say by the side of my eyebrow the only reason I started to use this product was so my Foundation wouldn't look so flaky but it seem like it made it worser. Every skin is different so it may work for yours but it didn't work for mine. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Annie C.
Chambersburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer. I like how heavy it is...but it doesn't seem to sink in properly. I feel so greasy after applying this moisturizer and don't feel any difference in my skin the morning after application. This product also breaks me out and stings my rosacea. I really wanted this to be a holy grail but my skin just isn't a fan.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this cream more for your body? Has anyone used this on their face, and if you have, has it resulted in breakouts? Is it fine to use at night for bed and after cleansing your face?
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I have very dry sensitive skin. Does this actually work. Has anyone had issues with it burning when first applied. is it worth the money?
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
Does this break anyone out with acne prone skin?
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin? My skin does tend to get dry in the winter, but most of the time it is oily, especially in the t-zone. I have heard a ton of people raving about this, but I'm not sure if I should spend the money on it if it is just for dry skin.
Wendy G.
Are they any good ?? I want to get this because my skin gets so oily but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work