First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

This concentrated, all-purpose beauty balm  relieves stubborn patches of dry skin and smooths the complexion leaving it silky soft. Use it on heels, knees, elbows, cuticles, face -- even on eczema. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. Banish dry, cracked skin forever. Ultra Repair Concentrate. see more...

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be goo...1 Answers
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate
  • "I absolutely love this. I have severe eczema on my hands, and this helps a lot with my chapped, dry skin. I sometimes put this on my face as an overnight mask, and it hasn't broken me out. Overall, if you have normal or oily skin, I don't think you'll need this, but if you have dry or combination skin that leans toward dry, buy this. It will kill any and all dry patches." in 11 reviews
  • "Perfect for dry sensitive skin or as a night time moisturizer. Does not irritate or clog pores." in 6 reviews
  • "At first, I did not like this product at all! I thought it was greasy and did not moisturize my skin.. But, after a few weeks, during a very dry winter and a bad eczema flare up, I gave this cream another try... and I love it! I felt bad how I treated this product when I first got it and I do hope it forgives me! You can purchase the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate for around $35/Cad at Sephora. This is great for eczema, it does a great job moisturizing... just need to give it time to sink in! It is a bit greasy but then again its a concentrate and at times when I apply too much, I feel a residue on top of my skin... Sort of when you use those heavy body butters and sometimes it can be a bit sticky. I don't use this all over my body, only on extreme dry spots and on my face. You really have to take the time to rub this moisturizer in. It is a bit calming, I noticed it soothed the red or itchiness overnight.. it doesn't completely get rid of the redness or itching when you apply it but it does help. Overall, it adds a long lasting moisturize to your skin, can be a little greasy at times and you need to take the time to rub it in... best to apply it at night. But it is a great product for dry skin and I will definitely repurchase it. I'm really curious on other products by First Aid beauty as well.. www.whatsireneupto.Blogspot.com" in 5 reviews
  • "But, after a few weeks, during a very dry winter and a bad eczema flare up, I gave this cream another try... and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Overall, if you have normal or oily skin, I don't think you'll need this, but if you have dry or combination skin that leans toward dry, buy this." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Nicole L.
One of my absolute favorites! I can't get enough. I have got a lot of family and friends to try it. I have them all hook on it
Amanda A.
I use this and other fresh products on a daily basis. I suffer from eczema and this brand works wonders to combat my dry skin
eugenia i.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Use this everyday at least 5 times a day great product for men as well its amazing how well it absorbs into the skin
Lipcia P.
Miami
I love it really works on me i been try it for 1 months and i very happy my skin look better soft
Nicole G.
Jessica T.
Bridgeport
This stuff is AMAZING!! My skin changed in like 5 uses!! It's totally worth the money.
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan

www.whatsireneupto.Blogspot.com
Victoria K.
Edmonton, AB
This face lotion is amazing!! It changed my life ! It's made my dry skin become normal skin and really hydrates your skin from the insides out. Even after you wash your face your face is still hydrated, not just a surface hydration
Jessica S.
St. Lawrence, NL
It works wonders on my dry, rough skin, especially in the winter months when my skin tends to act up the most. I never apply my makeup without moisturising first and this First Aid Beauty product is always my go-to!!! I would recomend this to anyone with dry skin
Ry B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?