First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

This concentrated, all-purpose beauty balm  relieves stubborn patches of dry skin and smooths the complexion leaving it silky soft. Use it on heels, knees, elbows, cuticles, face -- even on eczema. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. Banish dry, cracked skin forever. Ultra Repair Concentrate. see more...

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be goo...1 Answers
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate
  • "I absolutely love this. I have severe eczema on my hands, and this helps a lot with my chapped, dry skin. I sometimes put this on my face as an overnight mask, and it hasn't broken me out. Overall, if you have normal or oily skin, I don't think you'll need this, but if you have dry or combination skin that leans toward dry, buy this. It will kill any and all dry patches." in 11 reviews
  • "Perfect for dry sensitive skin or as a night time moisturizer. Does not irritate or clog pores." in 6 reviews
  • "At first, I did not like this product at all! I thought it was greasy and did not moisturize my skin.. But, after a few weeks, during a very dry winter and a bad eczema flare up, I gave this cream another try... and I love it! I felt bad how I treated this product when I first got it and I do hope it forgives me! You can purchase the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate for around $35/Cad at Sephora. This is great for eczema, it does a great job moisturizing... just need to give it time to sink in! It is a bit greasy but then again its a concentrate and at times when I apply too much, I feel a residue on top of my skin... Sort of when you use those heavy body butters and sometimes it can be a bit sticky. I don't use this all over my body, only on extreme dry spots and on my face. You really have to take the time to rub this moisturizer in. It is a bit calming, I noticed it soothed the red or itchiness overnight.. it doesn't completely get rid of the redness or itching when you apply it but it does help. Overall, it adds a long lasting moisturize to your skin, can be a little greasy at times and you need to take the time to rub it in... best to apply it at night. But it is a great product for dry skin and I will definitely repurchase it. I'm really curious on other products by First Aid beauty as well.. www.whatsireneupto.Blogspot.com" in 5 reviews
  • "But, after a few weeks, during a very dry winter and a bad eczema flare up, I gave this cream another try... and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Overall, if you have normal or oily skin, I don't think you'll need this, but if you have dry or combination skin that leans toward dry, buy this." in 1 review
MacKenzie M.
I use this during the winter when my nose gets chapped and my my fingers get really dry. It's a great product to use all over the body without having it feel too greasy or intense.  I have seriously sensitive skin and my body loves this stuff so much.
Nicole B.
Jacksonville, FL
It was very hydrating, not too thick at all. I like it, i use it before i put my makeup on and it help prepare my skin so that it goes on smoothly. I only use a little sample size one but i will be buying the full size thing and i do recommend this
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I love all of First Aid's products. I am an advocate for the smooth skin movement. This product is a bit pricey, but at the end of the day worth it. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can find it at Ulta. Love it
Ana B.
I really really loved this product! I got it from Sephora a few months ago. It made my skin feel silky and look dewy. The packaging is very nice and convenient. I would definitely buy again, will do as soon as l run out of this one.
Sara W.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product is amazing ! It is such a good moisturizer. It is good for skin type dry to very dry. If you are combination or oily it is not for you. You will wake up with oily skin. Overall good moisturizer
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
I love this! Gentle enough on my sensitive skin, yet effective. When I bought this I was breaking out badly and this product helped clear my skin right up. The price was awesome too!
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
Helps with my dry skin. Doesn't feel greasy and is apart of my daily skin routine. It doesn't cause me to break out or skin redness which is important with having sensitive skin.
Shin Yi C.
This reminds me of the Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer. It's scent free and it works like a charm. Keeps your skin soft even during the wintertime a little goes a long way!
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
Best nighttime cream around. It lasts all night and you can feel the difference in the morning. I used this every night. This system of cleaners and products have minimized my rosacea ten fold.
Sarah S.
Charlotte
Skin feels wonderful after using this! We all have those times that we don't take the best care of our skin and I can def get back on track with one use of this!
Ry B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?