FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Jessica T.
Bridgeport
This stuff is AMAZING!! My skin changed in like 5 uses!! It's totally worth the money.
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan
At first, I did not like this product at all! I thought it was greasy and did not moisturize my skin..

But, after a few weeks, during a very dry winter and a bad eczema flare up, I gave this cream another try... and I love it! I felt bad how I treated this product when I first got it and I do hope it forgives me! You can purchase the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Concentrate for around $35/Cad at Sephora.

This is great for eczema, it does a great job moisturizing... just need to give it time to sink in!

It is a bit greasy but then again its a concentrate and at times when I apply too much, I feel a residue on top of my skin... Sort of when you use those heavy body butters and sometimes it can be a bit sticky. I don't use this all over my body, only on extreme dry spots and on my face. You really have to take the time to rub this moisturizer in. It is a bit calming, I noticed it soothed the red or itchiness overnight.. it doesn't completely get rid of the redness or itching when you apply it but it does help.

Overall, it adds a long lasting moisturize to your skin, can be a little greasy at times and you need to take the time to rub it in... best to apply it at night. But it is a great product for dry skin and I will definitely repurchase it. I'm really curious on other products by First Aid beauty as well..

www.whatsireneupto.Blogspot.com
Jessica S.
St. Lawrence, NL
It works wonders on my dry, rough skin, especially in the winter months when my skin tends to act up the most. I never apply my makeup without moisturising first and this First Aid Beauty product is always my go-to!!! I would recomend this to anyone with dry skin
Victoria R.
Great for soothing the skin and reviving it after a day in the sun. Pricey but worth it as melts into the skin like a dream and using oily or overly thick to use! Will buy more from this range for sure!
Victoria K.
Edmonton, MT
This face lotion is amazing!! It changed my life ! It's made my dry skin become normal skin and really hydrates your skin from the insides out. Even after you wash your face your face is still hydrated, not just a surface hydration
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Awesome if you have any dry patches like rough elbows. Calloused feet or dry ankles or rough hands. It's super thick and can feel greasy so allow it to dry before dressing or put socks over it before bed.
Julie M.
Edmonton, AB
I get very dry and chaffed hands from gymnastics at the end of every training day and this lotion is the best I have ever had for my hands. Completely repairs them overnight.
Min C.
Seaford
I do like the smell and is quite handy however I don't think is really clean that well or notcie any different after use
Sarah W.
Hamilton, ON
Very dense texture, but also very soothing and hydrating. Great for issues like fresh tattoos, eczema, and psoriasis.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
Fixed my dry and cracked hands instantly. Nothing else was doing the trick at all. #happy #smooth #buyit
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?