FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love this. I have severe eczema on my hands, and this helps a lot with my chapped, dry skin. I sometimes put this on my face as an overnight mask, and it hasn't broken me out. Overall, if you have normal or oily skin, I don't think you'll need this, but if you have dry or combination skin that leans toward dry, buy this. It will kill any and all dry patches.
ava n.
dallas
I use this product at night and in the morning. Amazing for dry and flaky skin. My skin usually gets really dry during the winter and this product helps keep moisture all day. For the amount of product your getting its and amazing price. One bottle could last about half a year.
Heather B.
Lexington
It broke me out- so I didnt like it at all. I know FAB is supposed to be a sensitive skin- friendly brand but for whatever reason I have had no luck with their products. This made my skin really red and irritated. Maybe others will have a better experience but I don't recommend
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
I loved this until I didn't. It has a tendency to peal off my face after I apply it and I hate that. I pat it into my skin so it shouldn't do that, otherwise I would've kept on using it because it feels great on the skin. Despite that I believe it does nothing for moisture
MacKenzie M.
I use this during the winter when my nose gets chapped and my my fingers get really dry. It's a great product to use all over the body without having it feel too greasy or intense.  I have seriously sensitive skin and my body loves this stuff so much.
Loren S.
Albuquerque
I have sensitive, sometimes dry skin, and many lotions can cause my skin to be irritated. I also like to put lotion on after I shower and prefer lotions that do not have a smell to ruin the nice odor of me shower gel. This product is perfect for both those requirements. It is a great moisturizer, and feels wonderful on the skin!
makayla c.
california
this product worked wonders in repairing my dry skin and keeping it smooth and soft. within one day of using it, i felt a difference. i used it everyday twice a day, and the next morning i would wake up without my skin feeling extremely dry.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I love all of First Aid's products. I am an advocate for the smooth skin movement. This product is a bit pricey, but at the end of the day worth it. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can find it at Ulta. Love it
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
This made my skin survive the harsh winter we had this year. My skin is typically oily, but this winter it dried up and was flaky and painful. This really helped balance my skin out until I could return to my normal skin care routine.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I've used this creme for like a year now and I have gone through just about 1 jar. I always purchase from sephora online. I only use it on reply stubborn dry spots. Usually in winter. It works great and is super thick and moisturizing.
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?