FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
Best nighttime cream around. It lasts all night and you can feel the difference in the morning. I used this every night. This system of cleaners and products have minimized my rosacea ten fold.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
I always go back to this product. It's a safe choice that always gives my skin the hydration it needs. No matter what product I try, all roads lead back to this!
Tiffany L.
Kingsland, GA
When I lived in New England and had terrible skin during the winter, this was the only thing to help my normally skin get back to normal. It is super gentle, and super hydrating.
member-c346df1c3
This is excellent for dry skin. I would recommend using it at night. A bit heavy for under makeup and not for those that want a matte look. I have used this product several times and it works great and I would recommend to any age group.
Aubrey S.
This cream is super hydrating and nourishing! I love First Aid Beauty Products and this one has slowly but surely become one of my favorites. It is nice and gentle for my sensitive skin and I would definitely buy it again.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have psoriasis & this brand has helped my skin so much! I love the concentrate because it sticks to my skin more which helps my cracked skin. I have psoriasis on my right hand, ever since I've used it, it's improved my skin so much. I just recently repurchase another bottle.
Shelbi R.
This is my holy grail eczema treatment moisturizer. I had this eczema spot on my knee for the longest time till I used this on it. IN ONE USE, it was baby soft to the touch and drastically improved! I use this everyday on that one spot and it's the softest spot of my skin haha. It's totally worth the $28 bucks at Sephora
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
I LOVE EVERYTHING BY THIS BRAND!! I especially love that there are great sample sizes you can try if you go to Sephora. The Ultra Repair line is my favorite. I love using it daily but also when It's winter or when I'm sick and my skin is dry. If you're looking for a reasonably priced skin care line that will do the trick, this is hands down it!
mitzisupper S.
Indiana University Bloomington
Love this stuff! It left my skin feeling so soft and so healthy! It also smells good but not too overpowering where it gives you a headache. I would recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a really good lotion for a little more money. I would totally buy this regularly if it was a bigger portion for the same price.
Mikayla A.
Marion, IA
I'm a triathlete, so I'm always looking for products to use after I get out of the water or pool. Chlorine is very drying and my skin always feels tight no matter what moisturizer I use. I decided to try this and I will never go back, this stuff works miracles!! It does take a while to absorb, but it gets rid of all of the dry skin.
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?