FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Sheila M.
One of my daily favorites morning and night. Very moisturizing, goes on smooth. Not oily or greasy feeling after. Have bought this a few times, I just used on my face but can be used for whole body. I will continue to buy.
Besa C.
Canton, MI
Great for extremely dry skin. When I was using accurate my lips and mouth area would get very flakey and this would help to smooth the skin without burning. Effective just wish it had a longer moisturizing effect.
Sabrina W.
Joplin
F.A.B. is where it's at! I get random dry patches on my face during the winter and this comes in handy! The price point is a little higher than most moisturizers, but it's worth every penny! 10/10 would recommend!
Sara W.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product is amazing ! It is such a good moisturizer. It is good for skin type dry to very dry. If you are combination or oily it is not for you. You will wake up with oily skin. Overall good moisturizer
Kathleen H.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this stuff! I have extreme combination skin and it gets really dry at times. This totally helps combat that without greasing up my face. The packaging is super cute. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Caro L.
Great product for my super dry skin. I bought it at Sephora. I have eczema and this cream helps me a lot when my skin is acting up. A bit pricey but worth it. Gives me lots of moisture which my skin needs.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
I love this product line! This is a very concentrated past that warms to a nice consistency. It's wonders on my elbows and random dry patches that my wonderful excema leaves around.
Krista M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is perfect for all year round. It doesn't clog my pores, it doesn't leave any stickiness, oiliness or residue, and it's amazing at treating dry skin. It's an amazing value for the amount of product that you get. 10/10 recommend.
theborns742 L.
Camarillo
Helps with my dry skin. Doesn't feel greasy and is apart of my daily skin routine. It doesn't cause me to break out or skin redness which is important with having sensitive skin.
Shin Yi C.
This reminds me of the Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer. It's scent free and it works like a charm. Keeps your skin soft even during the wintertime a little goes a long way!
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?