FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Becky M.
Muncie , IN
I started using Ultra Repair Cream only several days ago and it has made a huge difference. I was experiencing some extremely dry skin and saw and felt a difference immediately. I’m also a fan of slight eucalyptus scent, it’s clean and refreshing. I love this stuff and will keep repurchasing!
Denise W.
Cheshire
I started having problems with dry, flaky skin.  This product was recommended.  I started using it.  Unassuming packaging, but a nice clean feel.  I will continue to use, it is super gentle and so nourishing.  I wish it had SPF so that I could use it on sunny days in lieu of my  other moisturizer.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I can't live without this for me and my boys. We suffer from eczema. This is the only cream that has ever helped me. It is a whipped texture with little to no smell. It is light but very soothing and moisturizing. That is really vital when you have eczema. I have used creams in the past for eczema that burn or make my skinner redder when applied. This is the opposite. It calms red, bumpy, irritated, patchy, and hot skin. I have been using this for 4 years now. I have even used it with diaper changes when my boys were babies. They are 3 and 4, still benefiting from this amazing cream. It can be used for cuts, scraps, burns, other skin conditions and more. Love it!
Jessica P.
Chicago , IL
I LOVE FAB and i LOVE the Ultra Repair Concentrate. I use the Ultra Repair cream as my daily moisturizer but the Concentrate is used when I feel EXTRA dry. This is a product that is more of a balm/butter in consistency rather than a lotion. I warm it up in my hands then use on my face if I have dry patches or on other really dry parts of my body (knees, elbows). This definitely rescues my skin in the winter and is fabulous for my sensitive skin. I've repurchased this product a number of tines but a little does go a long way!
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
A-mazinggggggg. I am in love with that amazing creamy gentle cleanser but this treatment saved my life. I got a bad burn while cooking in the kitchen. The closest thing was my jar of Fab treatment, put it on minutes later no pain, no burn marks, no redness. Great to carry around in the purse and leave one in the medicine cabinet for emergencies. Great price, high performing gentle product. Love all of it.
Pixie E.
Dayton
Got this stuff for my daughter.  In the winter she gets chapped hands and knuckles pretty severely.  We got this stuff and put it on her hands, and within an hour or so the redness was starting to decrease and the pain was starting to go away.  Must have if you get chapped hands or fingers.
Jaime G.
Lewiston, ME
This product made my face very nourished and moisturized. It was easy to throw in my bag and take it on the go with me, when I would have long days out of the house. The only down side I have to this product is the smell. On a scale of 1-5 I gave it a 4 and I would highly recommend this product to my friends.
Jess P.
Houston, texas
I used this after some terrible winter dryness left my. Nose peeling and I felt disgusting. And y'all know putting make up on over flaking skin looks awful and after 20 minutes you look like you have vitaligo. So this was on sale and promised to moisturize quickly so I tried it , I loved it it's too thick for summer but great in the dry months
Fiona D.
San Jose, CA
I bought this product on sale at Sephora and returned it instantly after a few uses. I do not know what it was but I broke out in red bumps from using this. I have never had any other allergy reactions to any other products. I read a lot of great reviews on it however, this wasn't for me.
Megan M.
Rhodesdale
Rich cream with whipped like texture that soothes very dry and irritated skin. Like using this in the winter when skin feels chapped because it seems to heal irritations. Also use on my face when regular moisturizer isn't enough. Excellent barrier cream for using on extremely dry hands.
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?