FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by eugenia i.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Cendy M.FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Concentrate uploaded by Olivia L.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A face and body balm to intensively treat patches of dry skin. This product delivers the healing power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a concentrated, luxurious balm to instantly repair even the most stubborn patches of dry skin, even eczema. The ultimate skin elixir, it soothes, hydrates, and conditions heels, elbows, cuticles, or dry patches anywhere on the face or body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This balm may be used as a deeply renewing moisture treatment for the face. The formula blends waxes, oils, botanical antioxidants, and reparative ingredients, such as colloidal oatmeal and allantoin. It immediately melts into the skin, leaving a light protective finish. Research results: Within 15 minutes of application: - 116% improvement in skin hydration After one week of twice daily use: - 150% improvement in skin hydration - 45% reduction in redness and scaling - 93% of participants noted a reduction in the appearance of dry skin

• My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would thi...1 Answers
Becky M.
Muncie , IN
I started using Ultra Repair Cream only several days ago and it has made a huge difference. I was experiencing some extremely dry skin and saw and felt a difference immediately. I’m also a fan of slight eucalyptus scent, it’s clean and refreshing. I love this stuff and will keep repurchasing!
Denise W.
Cheshire
I started having problems with dry, flaky skin.  This product was recommended.  I started using it.  Unassuming packaging, but a nice clean feel.  I will continue to use, it is super gentle and so nourishing.  I wish it had SPF so that I could use it on sunny days in lieu of my  other moisturizer.
Heather B.
Lexington
It broke me out- so I didnt like it at all. I know FAB is supposed to be a sensitive skin- friendly brand but for whatever reason I have had no luck with their products. This made my skin really red and irritated. Maybe others will have a better experience but I don't recommend
Selena G.
State College, PA
This made my skin survive the harsh winter we had this year. My skin is typically oily, but this winter it dried up and was flaky and painful. This really helped balance my skin out until I could return to my normal skin care routine.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I can't live without this for me and my boys. We suffer from eczema. This is the only cream that has ever helped me. It is a whipped texture with little to no smell. It is light but very soothing and moisturizing. That is really vital when you have eczema. I have used creams in the past for eczema that burn or make my skinner redder when applied. This is the opposite. It calms red, bumpy, irritated, patchy, and hot skin. I have been using this for 4 years now. I have even used it with diaper changes when my boys were babies. They are 3 and 4, still benefiting from this amazing cream. It can be used for cuts, scraps, burns, other skin conditions and more. Love it!
Jacqueline S.
Los Angeles, CA
This worked wonders on me! It was very hydrating and did not irritate my skin. I have combination skin that can vary between dry and oily. I received samples from Sephora and plan to go back to buy the full size.
Jessica P.
I LOVE FAB and i LOVE the Ultra Repair Concentrate. I use the Ultra Repair cream as my daily moisturizer but the Concentrate is used when I feel EXTRA dry. This is a product that is more of a balm/butter in consistency rather than a lotion. I warm it up in my hands then use on my face if I have dry patches or on other really dry parts of my body (knees, elbows). This definitely rescues my skin in the winter and is fabulous for my sensitive skin. I've repurchased this product a number of tines but a little does go a long way!
Lelu F.
yukon
A-mazinggggggg. I am in love with that amazing creamy gentle cleanser but this treatment saved my life. I got a bad burn while cooking in the kitchen. The closest thing was my jar of Fab treatment, put it on minutes later no pain, no burn marks, no redness. Great to carry around in the purse and leave one in the medicine cabinet for emergencies. Great price, high performing gentle product. Love all of it.
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
I LOVE EVERYTHING BY THIS BRAND!! I especially love that there are great sample sizes you can try if you go to Sephora. The Ultra Repair line is my favorite. I love using it daily but also when It's winter or when I'm sick and my skin is dry. If you're looking for a reasonably priced skin care line that will do the trick, this is hands down it!
Mikayla A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm a triathlete, so I'm always looking for products to use after I get out of the water or pool. Chlorine is very drying and my skin always feels tight no matter what moisturizer I use. I decided to try this and I will never go back, this stuff works miracles!! It does take a while to absorb, but it gets rid of all of the dry skin.
RyAnna B.
My skin right now is a combination dry and oily would this be good for me?