BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An exclusive set with FAB's top-selling products to banish dry skin and leave your complexion smooth, radiant, and supple. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dark undereye circles- Dullness/uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Give your skin a fresh start this spring. The gentle, yet effective sulfate-free Face Cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime, while helping rid your complexion of flare ups for a calm, supple complexion. Facial Radiance®s Pads gently exfoliate, tone, and brighten in a single swipe and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive. Banish dry skin with Ultra Repair® Cream, a top-selling head-to-toe moisturizer that is clinically proven to deliver up to a 169 percent increase in hydration immediately upon application. The beautiful whipped formula is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Eye Duty Triple Remedy® is the must-have complete eye treatment for instantly visible brightening and long-term skin care benefits. This set contains:- 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration- 2 oz Face Cleanser- 0.34 oz Eye Duty Triple Remedy (Fair/Medium)- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The products in this set are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and safe for sensitive skin. Research results: Ultra Repair Cream independent clinical results: - An immediate improvement in skin hydration of 169% on average based on scientific measurements- 100% found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin drynessEye Duty Triple Remedy clinical results: After 6 weeks of twice-daily use (self-assessment of 32 women):- 90% felt that the eye area looked less tired- 83% felt that the product improved undereye brightness- 80% saw an improvement in th see more...

Áine I.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the radiance pads, but didn't think they did enough for me to buy them again separately. The moisturizer was okay, but slightly more oily than I was looking for. I originally purchased for a gentle cleanser, but I think that I prefer a product that foams. If you have drier skin and want something very gentle, this could be a great choice for you!
Alex A.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
First Aid Beauty or BUST! My skin looks & feels so good when I use these products. I love the face wash and the radiance pads. They don't have an overwhelming scent but still smell refreshing. I like that. Products last a while too. Plus why not grab the whole collection in a bundled discount!?!
Sevara S.
Staten Island
My all time fav! I always take it with me when I am traveling! U skin changing right away after one time use! It's worst of cost and u can find it in Sephora. Oatmeal mask one of my fav ur skin is smoother and cleaner right after one time use
Amber T.
Pasco , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually writing this review for my 19 year old daughter. She loves this whole line so I got it for her for Christmas! I have tried the moisturizer and liked it but she really loves the face wash and the moisturizer
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a night routine and it's great very effective and smells good I bought it online and have used it a lot would recommend it to everybody who has a great face routine I love this so much get it
Alex A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin that tends to be sensitive and lean more towards the dry side. I bought this because it was a value back but my main purpose was for the radiance pads. Because I am so sensitive most exfoliators irritate my skin. IF I COULD GIVE THESE PADS 5 STARS I WOULD. They are amazing, you do get a lot for the price and you can also cut them in half. They helps exfoliate and leave your skin really radiant. As for everything else in this kit, I really didn't see much of a difference. I didn't really care for anything else.
Lauren P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand cuz awesome. The ultra repair cream is my holy grail day and night cream. Super hydrating but not heavy or greasy. It melts into the skin and is perfect before makeup.

The triple eye cream is also holy grail day wue cream. It moisturizers and brightens so even great for no makeup days since its adds some color correcting.

The radiance pads are great gentle exfoliator that do helps brighten and tone the skin. Overall this set is an amazing set and must haves in my opinion. Great for sensitive skin, no heavy fragrance.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product but I haven't used in awhile because I got hooked on a different product . I loved the combination of everything in this kit tho. The ultra repair cream is so smooth . The face pads are amazing to get down in your pores really well . Easy on the go. I got my 13 year old son using these bc he can't be responsible enough to actually got through a cleaning routine . This however works great
Nyeyoka B.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not impressed. Skin broke out. Had to return to ULTA immediately. Everyone praises this product but I beg to differ. Definitely too greasy which made my skin become annoyed since o already have oily skin. However, my skin was more drier in the winter months. I think it may have been the ingredients in the products that caused my skin to react like that.
Jahlise C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The facial radiance pads are perfect for winter amd spring (really all year). My skin gets extremely dry because I use retin-A for acne. The pads eat away the dead skin and keep it looking healthy without any irritation or negative reaction- which I get frequently from toners and anything astringent. If you have sensitive skin, try this!