BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An exclusive set with FAB's top-selling products to banish dry skin and leave your complexion smooth, radiant, and supple. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dark undereye circles- Dullness/uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Give your skin a fresh start this spring. The gentle, yet effective sulfate-free Face Cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime, while helping rid your complexion of flare ups for a calm, supple complexion. Facial Radiance®s Pads gently exfoliate, tone, and brighten in a single swipe and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive. Banish dry skin with Ultra Repair® Cream, a top-selling head-to-toe moisturizer that is clinically proven to deliver up to a 169 percent increase in hydration immediately upon application. The beautiful whipped formula is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Eye Duty Triple Remedy® is the must-have complete eye treatment for instantly visible brightening and long-term skin care benefits. This set contains:- 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration- 2 oz Face Cleanser- 0.34 oz Eye Duty Triple Remedy (Fair/Medium)- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The products in this set are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and safe for sensitive skin. Research results: Ultra Repair Cream independent clinical results: - An immediate improvement in skin hydration of 169% on average based on scientific measurements- 100% found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin drynessEye Duty Triple Remedy clinical results: After 6 weeks of twice-daily use (self-assessment of 32 women):- 90% felt that the eye area looked less tired- 83% felt that the product improved undereye brightness- 80% saw an improvement in th see more...

Alex A.
Alex A.
I have combination skin that tends to be sensitive and lean more towards the dry side. I bought this because it was a value back but my main purpose was for the radiance pads. Because I am so sensitive most exfoliators irritate my skin. IF I COULD GIVE THESE PADS 5 STARS I WOULD. They are amazing, you do get a lot for the price and you can also cut them in half. They helps exfoliate and leave your skin really radiant. As for everything else in this kit, I really didn't see much of a difference. I didn't really care for anything else.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
This brand cuz awesome. The ultra repair cream is my holy grail day and night cream. Super hydrating but not heavy or greasy. It melts into the skin and is perfect before makeup.

The triple eye cream is also holy grail day wue cream. It moisturizers and brightens so even great for no makeup days since its adds some color correcting.

The radiance pads are great gentle exfoliator that do helps brighten and tone the skin. Overall this set is an amazing set and must haves in my opinion. Great for sensitive skin, no heavy fragrance.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Loved this product but I haven't used in awhile because I got hooked on a different product . I loved the combination of everything in this kit tho. The ultra repair cream is so smooth . The face pads are amazing to get down in your pores really well . Easy on the go. I got my 13 year old son using these bc he can't be responsible enough to actually got through a cleaning routine . This however works great
Nyeyoka B.
Nyeyoka B.
Valley Stream, NY
Was not impressed. Skin broke out. Had to return to ULTA immediately. Everyone praises this product but I beg to differ. Definitely too greasy which made my skin become annoyed since o already have oily skin. However, my skin was more drier in the winter months. I think it may have been the ingredients in the products that caused my skin to react like that.
Áine I.
Áine I.
Atlanta, GA
I liked the radiance pads, but didn't think they did enough for me to buy them again separately. The moisturizer was okay, but slightly more oily than I was looking for. I originally purchased for a gentle cleanser, but I think that I prefer a product that foams. If you have drier skin and want something very gentle, this could be a great choice for you!
Jahlise C.
Jahlise C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The facial radiance pads are perfect for winter amd spring (really all year). My skin gets extremely dry because I use retin-A for acne. The pads eat away the dead skin and keep it looking healthy without any irritation or negative reaction- which I get frequently from toners and anything astringent. If you have sensitive skin, try this!
My H.
My H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased this Kit so that I could try out the products. I liked the products I used because it was very gentle and light on my skin. I have dry skin so the moisturizer was a plus. The pricing was a little high for individual products but it is worth it. I got mine from Ulta and I have already recommended it to a few other people.
Jelena B.
Jelena B.
I love First Aid Beauty and all of their products. I regularly use their cleanser and their moisturizer. I have super sensitive and super dry, eczema prone skin with multiple allergies, including an allergy to fragrances. I love how their products are fragrance free and good for your skin
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
North Dakota
Got this kit as a Christmas gift! I love the moisturizer but the lip treatment is nothing special and the facial pads.. toner exfoliate make me breakout and i am not a very sensational skin type! And the face cleaner i have not tried yet! But i did repurchase the moisturizer... its light weight but Very hydrating!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Draper, UT
I love this kit. The Cleanser is super gentle on the skin but still removes oil build up and dirt. My favorite item here is the radiance pads. They gently exfoliate the skin for a fresh even glow. My skin is really dull so I love using these to brighten it up!