BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive An exclusive set with FAB's top-selling products to banish dry skin and leave your complexion smooth, radiant, and supple. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dark undereye circles- Dullness/uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… Give your skin a fresh start this spring. The gentle, yet effective sulfate-free Face Cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime, while helping rid your complexion of flare ups for a calm, supple complexion. Facial Radiance®s Pads gently exfoliate, tone, and brighten in a single swipe and contain just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids making them safe and effective for daily use for all skin types, even sensitive. Banish dry skin with Ultra Repair® Cream, a top-selling head-to-toe moisturizer that is clinically proven to deliver up to a 169 percent increase in hydration immediately upon application. The beautiful whipped formula is instantly absorbed with no greasy after-feel. Eye Duty Triple Remedy® is the must-have complete eye treatment for instantly visible brightening and long-term skin care benefits. This set contains:- 6 oz Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration- 2 oz Face Cleanser- 0.34 oz Eye Duty Triple Remedy (Fair/Medium)- 28 x Facial Radiance Pads It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The products in this set are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances and colorants, and safe for sensitive skin. Research results: Ultra Repair Cream independent clinical results: - An immediate improvement in skin hydration of 169% on average based on scientific measurements- 100% found that the product helped to soothe, moisturize, and condition their skin - 100% reported a lasting improvement in skin drynessEye Duty Triple Remedy clinical results: After 6 weeks of twice-daily use (self-assessment of 32 women):- 90% felt that the eye area looked less tired- 83% felt that the product improved undereye brightness- 80% saw an improvement in th see more...

Lauren P.
Lauren P.
This brand cuz awesome. The ultra repair cream is my holy grail day and night cream. Super hydrating but not heavy or greasy. It melts into the skin and is perfect before makeup.

The triple eye cream is also holy grail day wue cream. It moisturizers and brightens so even great for no makeup days since its adds some color correcting.

The radiance pads are great gentle exfoliator that do helps brighten and tone the skin. Overall this set is an amazing set and must haves in my opinion. Great for sensitive skin, no heavy fragrance.
Nyeyoka B.
Nyeyoka B.
Valley Stream, NY
Was not impressed. Skin broke out. Had to return to ULTA immediately. Everyone praises this product but I beg to differ. Definitely too greasy which made my skin become annoyed since o already have oily skin. However, my skin was more drier in the winter months. I think it may have been the ingredients in the products that caused my skin to react like that.
Jahlise C.
Jahlise C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The facial radiance pads are perfect for winter amd spring (really all year). My skin gets extremely dry because I use retin-A for acne. The pads eat away the dead skin and keep it looking healthy without any irritation or negative reaction- which I get frequently from toners and anything astringent. If you have sensitive skin, try this!
Jelena B.
Jelena B.
I love First Aid Beauty and all of their products. I regularly use their cleanser and their moisturizer. I have super sensitive and super dry, eczema prone skin with multiple allergies, including an allergy to fragrances. I love how their products are fragrance free and good for your skin
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
North Dakota
Got this kit as a Christmas gift! I love the moisturizer but the lip treatment is nothing special and the facial pads.. toner exfoliate make me breakout and i am not a very sensational skin type! And the face cleaner i have not tried yet! But i did repurchase the moisturizer... its light weight but Very hydrating!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Draper, UT
I love this kit. The Cleanser is super gentle on the skin but still removes oil build up and dirt. My favorite item here is the radiance pads. They gently exfoliate the skin for a fresh even glow. My skin is really dull so I love using these to brighten it up!
Robin K.
Robin K.
Extremely affordable and effective skincare products.   The exfoliating wipes are gentle enough for everyday use.   The moisturizers are fantastic.   I use them after cleansing and apply while my face is still damp.  Keeps my skin soft and supple all day.   Love them.  Will definitely repurchase.
Hillary D.
Hillary D.
Rockford
I really enjoyed this kit and all it contained. I found it to have a good value, lived up to its description. I loved the packaging, nice colors and caught my eye. I purchased this from Sephora and would definitely recommend FAB products to others.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
The BEST. And for an amazing price tooo. I really believe in this product works because when my skin is out of wack, this moisturizer brings it back to life. Sometimes you can even redeem a sephora box if you are a beauty insider!
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Houston , TX
Got this in March and it helped my dry, flaky winter skin instantly! I see how they could be too heavy for the warmer months but I still continue to use them esp the moisturizer because I have normal-sensitive skin and I love how my skin feels with these products