BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A travel friendly size. FAB Smooth Shave Cream is rich, nourishing and non-irritating and contains everything you need to obtain a close, long-lasting shave. FAB Smooth Shave Cream minimizes nics and razor irritation and includes ingredients to soften, smooth and moisturize. Say goodbye to rough, dry legs forever. Infused with FAB Antioxidant Booster to combat free radicals. Smooth Shave Cream. see more...

Staci M.
Staci M.
Neenah, WI
This is a great product for traveling!  It works so well to shave with, is not a bulky aerosol can, and smells great, too!  I need to pick up another one because my daughter immediately stole mine and I haven't seen it since.
Bob L.
Bob L.
I HATE THIS. Everything I have gotten from this brand hasn't improved my skin whatsoever. I tried using this, no different then any other 2$ store brand! There skin clearer doesn't work either. Waist of money!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go to shaving cream. It leaves me with smooth legs and they are never dry. Its a great moisturizer.