BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Shanelle W.
Brooklyn, NY
First aid is the best skin care like for me. I use the clearing acne pads as well. Best invention
Meghan O.
Newark , CA
I have combination skin but I also sweat slit which causes me to get oily. I use this mask once a week to pull all the excess oil out of my pores to help prevent breakout and even if there is a breakout it helps pull the dirt and oil out.
Mariza S.
It a great mask for your face cleans your face really good and it a made my face clear up a lot it a very effective mask and the packaging is great it worth every penny and yes I would but it again FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
Luisa Michiu U.
Rockford, MI
This product is really good. It doesn't break me out which is a huge plus. I also love how smooth my skin feels after
Giselle L.
I had first gotten this product as a sample size in a pr box I had not used it right away bc I was scared to mess with my skin care routine that was sort of helping my skin.. but now I love it and it’s apart of my skin care routine.
Kylie W.
port hardy
I got this in Ipsy and loved it. It was small and I was meaning to buy some more. It helped my skin so much and would highly recommend. It’s one of the best first aid beauty products I’ve gotten. It also smells good and left my skin soft
Ginger W.
Corbin
This one was really comforting. The clay was smooth and had a relaxing scent. I loved when it started getting cakey on my face. It was very effective for skin care mask. I would definitely recommend this one.
Samantha B.
Chester, NH
FAB is one of less expensive skin care options at Sephora, but this brand works just as well as it’s more expensive competitors. This does a nice job balancing out my skin after it goes haywire due to weather or stress. I buy the small sizes to include in gifts for friends!
Jennifer S.
New York
I love using this mask in the mornings! It is effective and makes my face feel nice and clean.
adri P.
Bear
i have really bad acne and this cleared me up soooo well, i loved it. the only thing i didn’t like was the consistency and how easily it bubbles:
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!