BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Angelica U.
Clifton
I remember I got this on my Ipsy bag, the rest is history, I’ve been buying this product for so long, after you apply it makes your skin so soft and fresh . I love this product!!
Erica C.
Charlestown
I received a sample of the First Aid Beauty red clay purifying mask and I liked it! It worked well for me and the packaging was very cute but simple. Would definitely purchase a full size in the future!
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a free small sample from sephora. It was suppose to be helpful for sensitive skin and acne prone, it worked really well with my skin. It’s was effective for the two times that i used it. If you want something less harsh on your skin & will help fast, i’d recommend this one
eva🌱 W.
Killen
Purchased at: Sephora
I have only used a sample of this mask, but that sample was lovely! My skin felt clean without being striped of moisture or left with a dry feeling, and the result were great. My skin truly was glowing.
Aimee C.
Corcoran
I use this twice a week and it really helps my skin out. It makes my oily skin calms down. I just love it. I would recommend it to anyone who had trouble with their oily skin.
Ciara F.
Louisa
Purchased at: Sephora
This is your typical clay mask. A little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin , and this didn’t cause break outs , left my skin feeling clean. I didn’t notice my skin clearing though while using it .
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA
I love this face mask i have oily skin and this seems to help control my oils I love the FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay and First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanse
Gisell @.
This product dries nicely on the skin and doesn’t feel drying. Can use more often on comparison to other masks. Skin feels rejuvenated after use but not dry. Clear on how it works and what it does.
Paige A.
Stockbridge
This mask smells amazing!! It’s such a soft scent but really helps to relax you! Three red clay pulls toxins from the skin & leaves the face feeling soft, smooth, and clean! Love this mask so much!
Christina z.
Gibbstown
This stuff works wonders if you’re looking for a good purifying mask. It was my first time using this product and I loved it. The packaging was basic and ordinary. I would recommend this to others.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!