BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Elainie O.
Junction City, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg is this mask felt soooo good applying! I found this on sale at Ulta Beauty & just had to try it. I was very pleased with how clean & refreshed my face felt afterward, especially the tightness! It could be a bit thicker in consistency though.
Ashli M.
St. louis
I was kind of scared to try this, maybe because of it last color. But I love First Aid Beauty and trust their products. Decided to give it try. It’s a little pricey but it did me a deep clean feeling after using. Will most definitely repurchase
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
I love this brand. But the red clay mask is pretty amazing ! It feels soft and smooth. And once you take it off your skin is FLAWLESS feeling! not oily or dry. Just how your skin should be! Highly recommend!
Gil W.
Minneapolis
Love this stuff. I struggle with moderate to severe acne and this mask always seemed to clear it up. I only received a travel size in an Ipsy bag, but I do plan on buying the full size in the near future.
Devin B.
Lakeland , FL
I make sure to use this at least once a week. First Aid Beauty really knows what they’re going when it comes to skin care. It’s definitely worth the price and I know i’m buying more as soon as i run out!
Jennie G.
Swansea
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this as a sample, and thought it worked good. My skin felt really nice after using it, but didn’t see any other changes. I have very dry skin, and don’t have to use purifying masks too much, but I did like this product, just not 100% for me
Anosha B.
Richmond
I love this product. I have dry skin and it gives me a wonderful glow. I like to use it at night time before putting on a moisturizer. The bottle is cute and easy to carry around. I have bought it multiple times and need to replace mine.
Amber K.
Elmont
I have the entire box along with several other products. It is gentle on the skin and left me with a glow afterwards. The product is definitely worth the price and gave me good results. Would recommend.
Christine N.
My skin felt soft but it was not as easy as I hoped to take off.  The instructions said a thin layer but maybe a thicker layer works better.  I did like that it didn’t smell like glue like some of the peel off masks.
Heather E.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask does exactly what it says it will, rescue your skin. I love using this after I have a long workout or really need to purify my skin. The mask feels great and you look great after using it. What more could you ask for??
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!