BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Valerie C.
Leeds
I love this! It lathers up really good. Rinses clean off the face. Doesn't leave any greasy or weird feeling residue which is really important to me. My skin looks so good after using, and deeply cleans. Some products I've used would not get all the makeup off my face.
Jessica A.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
I know this is supposed to be gentle on the skin, but this made me break out. Bad! I have sensitive skin so just about anything I try is a bit or miss. And for me, this was a miss. But others I know rave about this. My husband even loves it. To each their own I guess.
Cassandra W.
Hawthorne , CA
I love what this product does to my pores! It reduces the appearance leaving a smother looking finish.

I think it is a good price point as opposed to other masks I have purchased. I have purchased a few time and the product last for about a month for me.
Geneise L.
BAYSIDE, NY

I first received this as a sample received in a subscription
box/bag and i love it every time I use it!!!!! I feel like it really deeply cleans my skin in a non drying way, and feel like it truly purifies the skin. Would definitely
buy the full size product, even the full size would be perfect for travel.

Emily M.
twentyninepalms
This product worked wonders on my skin! It’s was everything I needed. I have super sensitive oily skin and this purification mask was gentle and not to harsh but got the job done! I love to apply this mask before make or right after taking it off my make. It is a total must have in anyone’s makeup collection!!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite cleanser. The it cleans so good!! At first i was skeptical but I love their brand so I figured it would work out well. It works great on my dry skin and doesn’t leave my skin tight feeling. I will definitely repurchase when I’m out! Love love this!
Kalina G.
Columbus
I used this a few times a long time ago and it was great. But I noticed the red labeled things from their brand are very strong. Their brand is in between drugstore and pricey but it leans more to the expensive side, so I guess their products are worth the cost.
Tracy A.
I have gotten this in my Ipsy subscription. I love it. A little bit goes a long way. It feels good on the skin. My face and neck felt so clean and smooth. Yes, you should not forget the neck. It will wrinkle. I really enjoy First Aid Beauty products.
Marie s.
U.S.A
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product for a couple of months. My skin is pro acne and this has helped my skin a lot. When I first started to use this product I would use it daily. However, now my skin it much clear and I only use it 3-4times a week. I would recommend to get the mask and the cleaning pads as well.
Shawna L.
Fairview Hts, IL
FAB is usually one of my top choices when it comes to skin care. I have combination, acne prone skin, and this mask comes through for me every time I use it. Helps clear my skin, leaves me glowing, and removes impurities from daily activity. I'd recommend it!
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!