BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I gave this a try because Sephora's website said it is okay for dry and sensitive skin, which is what I have.  Although it didn't irritate (so it might be safe for sensitive skin), it was too drying. It is a peel off mask and it peels off with less pain than some others, but also leaves more little bits behind, which is sort of a hassle as they can be hard to get rid of entirely. Left my skin feeling tight.  Didn't seem to shrink pores, which was what I had hoped for. Not awful, but there are many better options out there.
Brooke R.
This mask has been great for my skin. It has helped to clear it up very well. This was my first time trying anything from the brand and I definitely found it to be effective and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to clear up their skin. It has not irritated the sensitive parts of my face either, although my skin is not super sensitive compared to some   FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
Aletha J.
Greensboro, NC
It has been a while since I have used this product. I am also an Ipsy member and a sample of this product came in the mail. What I really liked about the product was that it really cleaned my skin.  I like First Aid Beauty but at the time the price was out of my budget, however if given the opportunity I will definitely use this again as well as recommend it to others.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Fist of all, I love this brand! They have amazing products that do as they are intended. This mask is a peel-off mask that detoxifies and purifies your skin with red clay. This mask totally exceeded my expectations. My skin felt so clean and smooth after peeling it off, and my acne issues calmed after using it too. The mask is a bit messy to apply, but once it dries, it comes off easily. It is red in color, which makes you look like you smeared ketchup all over your face, which I thought was comical. It has a slight medicinal smell to it, but it didn't bother me and wasn't overpowering at all. Overall a wonderful product that everyone should try. It is absolutely worth the price tag.
Brea P.
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.
Yardley H.
I got a sample of this mask in a beauty box, so I can't speak for continued/repeat use,  I definitely noticed to visible glow to my skin a few hours after using it once. The peeling off was a bit rough on my skin. I'm quite sensitive so it left me feeling red and maybe like I'd used something too harsh. But after the initial reaction subsided I felt nice and even and tight.
maria 🌼.
San Antonio
i wanted to try something new, the worker at ulta really recommended this brand... to be honest i think it was a a little rough on my skin. i dont think it was worth the cost, it could probably help really oily skin, mine is combination , i didnt see good results but i would for sure try their other products to give them a try, Cant judge a brand just because of one product!
Aimee S.
Fall River
This is such a great product! This is especially good for people with oily skin. It’s nice and gentle but does a great job of absorbing all of the unneeded oils in your skin. The coolest part about this mask is that you can peel it off when you’re finished with it. It’s so satisfying. First Aid Beauty has amazing products!
Rebecca W.
Saint Paul
I thought I would love this mask because it seemed like it would help with my oily, acne prone skin. I'm not sure what ingredient it was in this product, but it broke me out SO bad. It also made my pores look huge! Would not recommend just because it seemed to do the opposite of what it said it would.
Kimberly K.
Lindenhurst, NY
I like First Aid Beauty, but this product was 100% a miss for me. I have combo skin that tends to be on the dry side, but I somehow still get congested pores. I left this on for the recommended amount of time and I could barely get it off because it was so dry! My skin looked chapped afterwards. It might be better suited for someone with VERY oily skin.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!