Elizabeth S.
Wayne, MI
I received a deluxe sample of this mask from Sephora.  I have used it twice and I like it quite well so far.  I like it enough that if I can't get a deluxe sample with my points, I am going to buy the full size.  It is great for me because it is gentle, and quite effective.  I am 55, so my skin is just all over the place between menopause and being kind of oily.  I also use a lot of sun block too.  Sometimes my skin is a little irritated, but it needs a deep clean.  This mask soothes my skin as well as deep cleans.  I use a soothing and moisturizing sheet mask after this and it just makes my sheet masks work better.  I will probably be repurchasing this mask, I really like it and have recommended it to some of my friends.