Jessica L.
Auburn
First aid beauty is great for sensitive skin. When I was having am eczema breakout on my face this was gentle enough to use on my face and it did not irritate the eczema any further. And since it has the red clay in it, it helps with acne/ blackheads which I also would suffer from. My boyfriend recently started using it and he loves it! It cleared up his skin nicely without irritation (he also has sensitive skin and a lot of other products would cause him even worse breakouts). Definitely recommend this product if you are oily and prone to acne/ blackheads.