BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A 20-minute peel-off mask that helps purify skin, reduce the appearance of pores and control excess oil. With a potent concentration of Red Clay, this treatment mask helps purge the complexion by drawing out skin impurities.Not only does this at home treatment mask deeply purify the complexion, it also helps regulate excess sebum and decongest clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich Red Clay helps reduce the appearance of congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improve the skin’s texture. As the mask is peeled away, the complexion looks smoother, softer, and refreshed, while pores appear visibly reduced.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycereth-26, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polysorbate 20, Illite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Quartz, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77491).

• Does this work well for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanse...2 Answers
  • How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do ...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I gave this a try because Sephora's website said it is okay for dry and sensitive skin, which is what I have.  Although it didn't irritate (so it might be safe for sensitive skin), it was too drying. It is a peel off mask and it peels off with less pain than some others, but also leaves more little bits behind, which is sort of a hassle as they can be hard to get rid of entirely. Left my skin feeling tight.  Didn't seem to shrink pores, which was what I had hoped for. Not awful, but there are many better options out there.
Aletha J.
Greensboro, NC
It has been a while since I have used this product. I am also an Ipsy member and a sample of this product came in the mail. What I really liked about the product was that it really cleaned my skin.  I like First Aid Beauty but at the time the price was out of my budget, however if given the opportunity I will definitely use this again as well as recommend it to others.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Fist of all, I love this brand! They have amazing products that do as they are intended. This mask is a peel-off mask that detoxifies and purifies your skin with red clay. This mask totally exceeded my expectations. My skin felt so clean and smooth after peeling it off, and my acne issues calmed after using it too. The mask is a bit messy to apply, but once it dries, it comes off easily. It is red in color, which makes you look like you smeared ketchup all over your face, which I thought was comical. It has a slight medicinal smell to it, but it didn't bother me and wasn't overpowering at all. Overall a wonderful product that everyone should try. It is absolutely worth the price tag.
Brea P.
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.
Aimee S.
Fall River
This is such a great product! This is especially good for people with oily skin. It’s nice and gentle but does a great job of absorbing all of the unneeded oils in your skin. The coolest part about this mask is that you can peel it off when you’re finished with it. It’s so satisfying. First Aid Beauty has amazing products!
Katie M.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and tried it, and a few other FAB products. Not sure the overall price but it felt really nice! It was gentle and left my skin feeling nice and soft, also a nice clean feeling after. Pretty happy with it! Will be bought again when I’m done more of my facemasks.
Elizabeth S.
Wayne, MI
I received a deluxe sample of this mask from Sephora.  I have used it twice and I like it quite well so far.  I like it enough that if I can't get a deluxe sample with my points, I am going to buy the full size.  It is great for me because it is gentle, and quite effective.  I am 55, so my skin is just all over the place between menopause and being kind of oily.  I also use a lot of sun block too.  Sometimes my skin is a little irritated, but it needs a deep clean.  This mask soothes my skin as well as deep cleans.  I use a soothing and moisturizing sheet mask after this and it just makes my sheet masks work better.  I will probably be repurchasing this mask, I really like it and have recommended it to some of my friends.
Jessica L.
Auburn
First aid beauty is great for sensitive skin. When I was having am eczema breakout on my face this was gentle enough to use on my face and it did not irritate the eczema any further. And since it has the red clay in it, it helps with acne/ blackheads which I also would suffer from. My boyfriend recently started using it and he loves it! It cleared up his skin nicely without irritation (he also has sensitive skin and a lot of other products would cause him even worse breakouts). Definitely recommend this product if you are oily and prone to acne/ blackheads.
Desiree R.
Love this mask. I like a mask that can peel off because it seems to clear your pores much better and this one does that. It doesn’t burn or irritate my skin at all. And it definitely is effective at clearing up my skin. I think it’s perfect for sensitive skin and it doesn’t have a strong scent at all.
Tanya C.
Warsaw, in
I love their skin care products, I love how radiant my skin looks after using them! The smell is fine, its not strong nor do I think it has a strong fragrant scent. I dont have any skin reactions after use. I often give the samples I get out to friends.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin - do you recommend this product?
Samantha O.
Winnipeg, MB
I have heard a lot about this product and many youtubers rave about this line. I am wondering if it is really worth the hype. I have tried numerous products that promise to do miracles but none measure up.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Katie D.
Farmington, MI
Is this better/worse/just different than the deep cleanser? In what ways?
April V.
Monterey Park, CA
How much product do I have to use to get a good peel? Do I have to lay it on thick? And does this work better than nose strips? Thanks!