First Aid Beauty

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My face feels very clean after using it. It really helps my dry skin and also has done good at keeping my skin clear. I like that it is a peel off and it will take all the gunk out of my pores. I definitely recommend it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
NIB FIRST AID BEAUTY SKIN PURIFYING REF CLAY MASK 90 g /3 Oz /. This is a staple in my skin routine. Doing a good job for my big pores, cleaning, matifying and refreshing face. Texture is like a glue clay. Making my face more clean and skin more smooth. Safe for sensitive skin. Have a mint smell and a carmine red color. Packed in a plastic tube with a small nozzle. I’m using a spatula to apply it now, it’s less messy. Costs around $20. Suitable: for all Skin Types. Color: red. Ingredients: Glycerin, Shea Butter, Licorice, Argan Oil. Active Ingredient: Red Clay. Body Area: Face. Features: All Natural Ingredients, Dye-Free, Ammonia-Free, Animal Cruelty-Free, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Colorant-Free, Sulfate-Free, Hydrating, Talc-Free, Vegan, Nourishing, Mineral Oil Free, Alcohol-Free, Perfume-Free, Hypoallergenic, Silicone-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Phthalate-Free. Main Purpose: Anti-Aging, Acne, Excessive Oil, Clogged Pores, Blackheads. Type of product: Clay Mask.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have been using this mask frequently as an oily prone individual and i have been enjoying it! Definitly recommend it to individuals who are oily