BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A multifunctional, oil-controlling gel hydrator that instantly mattifies skin and visibly reduces the appearance of pores for a smooth complexion. Formulated with natural oil-fighters, this unique formula includes a blend of wild yam root extract, licorice root extract, and azelaic acid to dramatically diminish sebum production reducing greasy skin and discouraging future blemishes from forming. Antioxidant-rich salicornia herbacea boosts skin's hydration levels, giving skin a plump and youthful appearance, while ceramide 3 protects skin's barrier function, locking in vital moisture for healthy-looking, supple skin. Zinc PCA along with lecithin decreases surface sebum and reduces the number and appearance of pores for an immediate matte and refined complexion. With its unique water break, this formula delivers a refreshing and sensorial experience to the face while disappearing into the skin without a trace. Designed for daily use, this latest addition to the Skin Rescue collection gives oily or acne-prone skin the perfect balance of hydration and oil control for an all-day, shine-free complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Do I rinse this off??? Please tell me how to use this. SOS 3 Answers
  • Do I put this gel on before my moisturiser or after? 1 Answers
  • I've read that this actually causes more oil and isn't Mattifying. ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sam O.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Love this stuff! Needed a moisturizer that would help my oily/combo skin & saw this on Sephora. I was a little thrown off by the price, but decided the splurge was worth it for skin care. I'm so glad I did! I use this morning & night. I've read some reviews using it as a primer, that's not really I how I use it. I use this and if I'm feeling like a primer that day I'll use another one on top. Love it! Makes my skin baby smooth and really keeps my oil at bay. Highly recommend :)

Update: if price is an issue for you (alone it's $30), Sephora has a set of products in red tubes like this one & you get a full size of this & other skin care products for $48 :)
Desirae G.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
This product is really good it's a little on the expensive side I buy mine from Sephora and I have acne prone skin and it's also oily and I've been having this problem since I hit puberty and it's been a real struggle and I'm in my mid-20s now but I'm finally starting to get it under control and this product makes my skin feel amazing. I feel like my a little bit tighter not very much but I definitely feel like my pores are getting smaller and it just leaves my face feeling silky smooth and a little bit brighter or maybe that's just because it's taking the dull skin off but I definitely have this in full size and will keep it in my routine
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Rocky Hill, CT
I got a sample of this moisturizer from Sephora last week since I was looking for something for oily skin. I have used this product as a primer before applying makeup and I've worn it alone and it does not make my skin matte!!! I still look shiny which is not the look I'm going for when I'm already shiny lol however it does moisturize my skin which is why I rated 3 stars. Maybe this product would for combination skin but if you're strictly oily like me then I wouldn't recommend this
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have incredibly oily skin (gross I know). One of the Sephora girls recommended this to me because I told her that I get super oily and primers make me break out really bad. She said this doubles as a primer and it wouldn't clog my pores. This product has been a miracle for me. I BARELY get oily throughout the day. It hasn't caused any problems for my skin which is amazing. I highly recommend this!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
I use this as my morning moisturizer and it works great! It is light weight, helps prevent oil, and you only need a small amount so the tube lasts a long time. I have oily acne prone skin and I would recommend this to anyone with the same skin type. I pair it with urban decay deslick setting spray and rarely ever get oily throughout the day!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
My face for some reason is incredibly oily and no matter how much I tried to keep it under control nothing helped.
Until I found this lotion! It leaves my face really soft and keeps it matte almost all day! Get a sample from sephora and try it for a week or so because a little goes a long way with this product.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I love this! While it's not exactly a moisturizer, it does keep me matte all day. It's a little pricey for the size if I'm honest, especially since I have to use a moisturizer under it, but overall this is a very good product if you have more oily skin or if it's the summertime. I would buy this again.
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
I have really oily skin especially in the summer and I don't really think this moisturizer did anything for my skin. The price of this small tube is pretty expensive and it only claims to matiffy. I think id like this product if it had more effects on my skin, did not enjoy and will be returning.
christina F.
christina F.
Cloverdale, CA
Absolutely can not live without this product! For a person with oily skin this is a must have. This product moisturizes the skin and sinks in so fast it's like you didn't even put anything on! My favorite product ever definitely recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
3 stars because although it leaves your face clean it didn't do much besides that.I don't feel it leaves your face matte .I have oily to sometimes dry skin and using this twice a day my face would be oily all the time .It did help with preventing breakouts .
Briar C.
Briar C.
Long Grove, IA
Do I rinse this off??? Please tell me how to use this. SOS
Carly C.
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
Is this worth the price? I have oily, acne prone skin and have heard that gel products are really good for your skin, but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend $30 on a moisturizer. Does it actually minimize pores and oil?
Tayah F.
Tayah F.
Federal Way, WA
Ive been looking for a good lotion, cream, or gel for my oily skin, my pores need some serious help and I need something that won't be heavy
Gardenia M.
Gardenia M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do I put this gel on before my moisturiser or after?
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
I've read that this actually causes more oil and isn't Mattifying. I love the cleanser but would like some insight before purchasing this gel. Does this actually help with oil prevention?