BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Tarshica W.
fort smith
It’s okay but could probably save your money saw no noticeable difference in my face.
Esther K.
I know this product is supposed to be good for acne prone skin but it did not work out for me. It made me break out.
Sierra C.
Greenville, SC
I’m not going to lie I did not like this product at all. I tried it so many times before I came to the conclusion that it just was not for me. It constantly broke my face out in super painful, red acne. The acne did not stop until I completely stopped using the product; it never cleared up between uses. It was more than the product just “detoxing” my skin unfortunately. I have really sensitive skin and maybe that was a factor in it but I’m not sure. I love First Aid Beauty as a brand, just not this particular product.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
I just hate this. From texture to the way it feel and how much it days out my skin. My husband with oily skin even thinks it is to drying for him.
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
I knew about this product I was so excited to try it because I am a fan of first aid beauty however this fell short it made me break out more than I traditionally do in Macy’s more red which is it is supposed to do the opposite
Jordyn M.
This product did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was still oily and acne prone after a month of trying. It was a no for me.
Kaitlin F.
I got this stuff as a sample in my monthly ipsy bag. I tried it once and threw it out! The smell was HORRIBLE!! I do not recommend any first aid beauty because all the products smell bad. Very cheaply made. Would not recommend.
Grayson C.
Thai broke me out like crazy! I know acne clear products bring it all up to the surface and might break you out at first, but this continued to. It also heavily stripped my skin!
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
I saw awesome reviews on this product so I was eager to try it. I think the price point was great and affordable. Unfortunately, this left my face feeling incredibly dry and turned it red, like a rash. I immediately stopped using it. The smell also isn’t that great. I wouldn’t recommend this for sensitive skin, but otherwise it could possibly work for you. It just didn’t work for me.
kimmie j.
Didn’t like this cleanser. It irritated my sensitive skin and I couldn’t continue to use it
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.