BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Erica P.
Love this, suds up well and cleans deep. Doesn't have a distinct smell and doesn't feel oily. Leaves the face feeling refresh d
Maya W.
St. Clair Shores
I got this using a Gift Card, personally never hearing about the brand before! Overall I love the feeling, and it smells great!
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
I love this stuff! It really feels likes it deep cleaning my pores. I would say it burns just a tad, nothing unbearable though.
Jessica C.
Athens, OH
I will always love this cleanser! It deep cleans without over drying and it gets all the excess makeup and dirt out of my pores
Michaela H.
Chadron, NE
I got this in my ipsy and I immediately had to try it. Oh my gosh I'm in LOVE. Guys my skin has never been so soft. I love it.
Heather M.
Port lavaca, TX
Use this in the shower daily. My skin feels so clean and soft and amazing after each use. #giftcrush on this wonderful product
Alyssa W.
Saint Louis
I use this face cleanser every night and i love it! Its a little drying but i use a moisturizer after and it helps a lot.
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Any dirt, oil, or makeup you have on your face will be gone in a flash. Leaves skin feeling very clean. Use morning and night.
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I recieved a trial of this in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love. It makes my skin so soft and it feels incredibly clean after use.
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Very nice. This product even gets my mascara off!! I use it every night for a clean clensend face...Although it is very sticky.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.