BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney S.
New York
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Cleanses without drying out the skin and I really enjoyed it. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin which is great.
Shoua T.
I love this product I use it every night to clean my face before bed. I makes my skin smooth and soft after use.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
If I could give this more stars, I would. It cleans my face beautifully without drying it out. I love the scent!
Aja T.
Long Branch, NJ
Leaves my skin super clean without my face feeling dry or tight. Makeup remover is not when using this cleanser.
Christine E.
Saved my skin. Perfect product for those who have acne. There isn't any harsh chemicals and it works super fast.
Allie O.
My favorite cleanser. I use this as a daily cleanser and it has really helped reduce the appearance of any acne.
teri a.
maynard AR
This red clay cleanser is awesome! Very sensitive on your skin! Cleans well! Worth your money! Size is great to!
Amanda C.
I thought it’d be like a clay mask but it wasn’t. It smells really good though and it makes my face feel so soft.
makayla ⑅.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Travel Size more...
i really like this cleanser! really feel like my face is clean from all dirt and makeup after using this product.
Alena U.
This is a great foaming cleanser that doesn't irritate or dry out the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.