BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite cleanser for summer. It gets deep down and cleans out all the sweat and sunscreen without drying it out.
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
I love the way this face wash makes my skin feel! My face is always super soft afterward and it keeps my shin clear
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
Smells great and leaves skin soft and clean. Would highly recommend all of the cleansing products from this brand!
Lindi E.
I LOVE this cleanser. It's great for my oily combo skin in the middle of summer in Florida. Gentle, but effective.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Travel Size more...
A good face wash. Nothing to exciting. It gets the job done. I do feel like it removes everything off even makeup.
Carmelina P.
Greenville, SC
Didn't help with break outs and didn't have a pleasant smell. Probably wouldn't buy it again although it is cheap.
Isabella R.
I got this face mask, and it is so nice my skin feels so good after using it definitely would recommend buying it!
Samantha P.
Wilmington, VT
This cleaned my skin without stripping moisture. I noticed fewer blackheads on my nose and my pores looked smaller.
Samantha K.
kenosha
Nice for the every day makeup wearer. It’s gentle but does it’s job. Love all FAB products. They never let me down.
Samantha S.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely fantastic for oily skin. Smells and feels very expensive. Leaves skin squeaky clean and feeling calmed.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.