BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Ashley C.
Gretna, NE
My go to! It's perfect after a long day of a full face of makeup! It makes my skin feel like it's got a deep clean after every use!
Kathryn M.
Aurora
I did not find this cleanser very effective when it came to clearing up my acne. Though I did like the consistency of the cleanser.
Suzy H.
Lebanon
I love this face wash! And a little goes a long ways when I feel like my daily cleanser needs a boost I wash with this once a week
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
I ran out of this the other day and am getting ready to order more it's amazing! I am a huge fan of this brands prizes and products
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Once a blemish spot appears this is my go to. I apply this red clay mask on a blemish spot 3 days in a row and its instantly gone.
Dulce F.
Brooklyn
I love to wash my face with this product. After one wash my face felt amazing and clean. I love this brand and use it every night.
Izaira H.
Jacksonville
For sometime I was dealing with acne around my chin and I started using this cleanser and they vanished! It’s not harsh on skin.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
This cleanser does a great job clearing out pores and leaves the skin soft and clean . It unfortunately didn't help with my acne
carly c.
Love the smell of this product it gives you a very relaxing feeling after a tired day at work and you can’t do good with out that
Bree W.
Borger, TX
I use this stuff when my pores feel clogged and my face feels dirty. It has a minty refreshing effect and it’s great! I love it.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.