BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Kendall D.
pennsylvannia
Very nice. This product even gets my mascara off!! I use it every night for a clean clensend face...Although it is very sticky.
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I recieved a trial of this in my Ipsy bag and I fell in love. It makes my skin so soft and it feels incredibly clean after use.
Leatha M.
north charleston
I’m in love with this. I got a sample from Ipsy and I ended up buying a full size bottle at Sephora because I love it so much!
Nicole M.
Staten Island
this is a great cleaner, very cleansing & makes my skin feel amazing! If I could I would give it 10 stars & minimizes my pores
Denise Z.
Norwalk, CA
I love this stuff! It really feels likes it deep cleaning my pores. I would say it burns just a tad, nothing unbearable though.
Michaela H.
Douglas, WY
I got this in my ipsy and I immediately had to try it. Oh my gosh I'm in LOVE. Guys my skin has never been so soft. I love it.
Erica P.
Love this, suds up well and cleans deep. Doesn't have a distinct smell and doesn't feel oily. Leaves the face feeling refresh d
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Any dirt, oil, or makeup you have on your face will be gone in a flash. Leaves skin feeling very clean. Use morning and night.
Heather M.
Use this in the shower daily. My skin feels so clean and soft and amazing after each use. #giftcrush on this wonderful product
Alyssa W.
Saint Louis
I use this face cleanser every night and i love it! Its a little drying but i use a moisturizer after and it helps a lot.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.