BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Devyn H.
This is one of my favorite cleansers.  Once I began using this, I could tell a great difference in my skin and acne.
Chesi A.
This has become my everyday cleanser after receiving it in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It’s perfect for my greasy skin.
Desiree K.
Camp verde, AZ
This one is actually one of my favorites that I use. I really love the color of the product and how it feels on my skin.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I think it's a great deep cleanser to use when I want something more than my usual Cetaphil. It's perfect before a mask.
Allison S.
Madison , AL
I was so sad when I started to run out of this cleanser!! It does such a great job and leaves my skin looking so bright!
Jamie W.
I love the red clay in this product. I always use it with my battery operated spin cleanong brush for the deepest clean.
Heather H.
Orange
I love using this after a long day at work! It really cleans everything out of my skin and has done wonders for my skin!
Druan R.
Peru, IN
Loooooove this product. Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing in every way. Easy to wash off. Great buy for the money.
Massiel H.
Great product for controlling oily skin, used it twice a day and saw great results. My skin felt clean after the washes.
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This is a great gentle cleanser but it’s not strong enough to remove the makeup on my face. It was good but not the best
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.